Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:billythefish wrote
David - thanks for the feedback from LA. It sounds like there are some new T-shirts out there. I didn't see any in London, but as I got there after the robbery they may have cleared their display away already.

Did the set list vary at all?
The setlist did vary a little. They opened with Trauma with Linda and without Bernhard for the first 15 minutes(dont remember if Bernhard was missing the first 15 minutes for the London gig). 2 and half hours instead of 3. Most of the set remained the same taking out a few songs and adding others. No lasers and smoke. No camera crew, no dvd for UCLA.
I did have a review write up of the show but when I went to preview it, it got lost! So, I'm gonna have to regroup try this again. Sorry.
Cheers for the feedback. I hear they 'once again' ;) played CBF at the end.
Rumour has it there were 2 women at the pre-concert meet as well :)

Btw Bernhard did the same thing in London...or at least that's how I remember it
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

GlynRichards wrote:
Yes, I was wondering about offering my services here.

I'll do LA if you like! :wink:

But seriously. On Sunday their money tins were absolutely full of cash and they have nowhere to put them. If they can't take on extra staff (either Eastgate or TDBA (am I actually in this, not really sure?) I'm sure that some sort of crown control system could be employed.

I was a little shocked to to see people buying up 8-10 copies of "Choices". I know we all have a good idea as to why. I now buy 2 because I have in the past lost them :( And sometimes at a later date I've even given my spares away. If I find my copy of Ca Va then I'll pass on the one I bought on Saturday.

I think that maybe they should limit purchases to two. If someone needs to buy for several others (which is probably unsual, but not out of the question) then I'm sure that this can be pre-arranged.
Just the one copy of Choices for me, and i managed to get it signed by all 5 members of the group..... but rest assured it will never be appearing on Ebay.... it's far too special to me.... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
tdream4ever

Pics of MERCH Stall at Royce Hall-UCLA

Post by tdream4ever »

Here's the t-shirts selections. I hope this works! First time downloading an image here. Cheers.

Last edited by tdream4ever on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

. . . . .more Images fromthe MERCH stall at Royce Hall

Post by tdream4ever »

The 3 style's of T-shirts at the UCLA Merch Stall. The 4th is the same as last one with alien Ultima Thule but in short sleeve black.

I will take a photo of the Black short sleeve Ultima Thule T-shirt that I bought and post here soon.
Last edited by tdream4ever on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdream4ever

. . . . . . .some more photo's of the MERCH Stall at UCLA

Post by tdream4ever »

Thats my high school mate in the long hair. His second TD show.
Last edited by tdream4ever on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Re: . . . . . . .some more photo's of the MERCH Stall at UCL

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Image

Thats my high school mate in the long hair. His second TD show.
have you altered or corrected the file names mate?...we can't see anything :(
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Wow! No I did'nt alter anything. I downloaded all the images straight from photobucket last night. I checked the the post afterwards and they were all there. No idea what happen. I used the Img from photobucket, right clicked on it, hit copy and then pasted it on here. Any ideas!?!?! They were there last night before I went to bed. Sorry mates! I have to run to another shop(work). I will try it again when I get there.
tdream4ever

back

Post by tdream4ever »

I'm back. Working in the bagroom shop today. Anyways I tried logging onto photobucket. No luck. Work has locked out that site from us using it. I will have to wait till evening to try this again. If anybody has any ideas what I'm doing wrong, please let me know. I downloaded some pics from the Royce Hall show too. They were there last night, but not this morning.

One thing I noticed! My icon(pig on the wing) is there under my forum name. What did I do right with that one that I did not do on the pics?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

tdream4ever wrote:Wow! No I did'nt alter anything. I downloaded all the images straight from photobucket last night. I checked the the post afterwards and they were all there. No idea what happen. I used the Img from photobucket, right clicked on it, hit copy and then pasted it on here. Any ideas!?!?! They were there last night before I went to bed. Sorry mates! I have to run to another shop(work). I will try it again when I get there.

Hi Mate,

You might want to put a password on your photobucket account,anyone can look in your album otherwise. I am not sure why the photos dont show. if yuou copy and paste the img code we should see it. dont do anything else to it.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Hey Andy or anybody else,
I just downloaded the t-shirt pics of Royce Hall merch stall. Did it take. Can you see the pic. Funny thing. When I opened up my computer, the pics I downloaded last night were here on this post. I could see them no problem. But at my work computer, nothing. just like you guys said. Oh well, let me know if this one downloaded so I can post the rest. Should be on the 1st post I up above a few post from this one. Thanks.
24db

Re: Pics of MERCH Stall at Royce Hall-UCLA

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Here's the t-shirts selections. I hope this works! First time downloading an image here. Cheers.

this one works David...can't see the rest though. Weird designs, ie Black and White?
24db

Post by 24db »

btw the Entrance to Magic Music design was the same one they used for the autographed posters available in Edinburgh
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Got it! :D Will get to work on the rest. Thanks again! Patience :)
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Got it! :D Will get to work on the rest. Thanks again! Patience :)
bloody technology...mark my words it'll never catch on! ;)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

There now. That should do it for the merch stall pics. Hope they all came out this time. Any probs, let me know. Thanks again. I'll move over to the Concert pics on UCLA review/pics post.