After show meet and greets

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by jacob »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: Isn't that last one in the 'pub' afterwards? I remember her! She's the barmaid isn''t she?
yes
Nice looking lass :P
Stephen also took a nice photo of the barmaids at the Abbey Tavern. Nice (looking) girls indeed. :oops:
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

jacob wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: yes
Nice looking lass :P
Stephen also took a nice photo of the barmaids at the Abbey Tavern. Nice (looking) girls indeed. :oops:
To be honest Jacob the way that poor little blond young lady ran back and forth in the bar Saturday its not surprising she looked a little out of sorts,the manager promised more staff but did not follow up his promise :oops: :oops: I did not noticed the other bar staff :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Here they are

Image :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
jacob

Post by jacob »

billythefish wrote:Here they are :D
Thanks, Stephen :)

Charles just send me this photo!
nightmare strand

Post by nightmare strand »

Jacob, a truly massive thanks for posting this image as Nightmare Strand now has genuine proof that he met the Maestro himself. Sadly I didn't have my camera on hand at the time to capture what was a dream come true.
Gig magnificent, after gig meet with the band just awesome- and terrifying, as NS doesn't usually get out much and meet people. A particular huge thanks to Thorsten for allowing me to bend his ear on a number of topics and be extremely good humoured and informative throughout. The guy is a genuine star and I'll never forget it.

The only downside for me was that despite some intense bouts of celeb spotting, I never did get to meet the BM or 24db to thank them for their contributions to the Forum, but maybe next time.
timer

Post by timer »

which one's you ns?
24db

Post by 24db »

nightmare strand wrote:Jacob, a truly massive thanks for posting this image as Nightmare Strand now has genuine proof that he met the Maestro himself. Sadly I didn't have my camera on hand at the time to capture what was a dream come true.
Gig magnificent, after gig meet with the band just awesome- and terrifying, as NS doesn't usually get out much and meet people. A particular huge thanks to Thorsten for allowing me to bend his ear on a number of topics and be extremely good humoured and informative throughout. The guy is a genuine star and I'll never forget it.

The only downside for me was that despite some intense bouts of celeb spotting, I never did get to meet the BM or 24db to thank them for their contributions to the Forum, but maybe next time.
there's always next time mate (about a dozen people introduced themselves to me, I prompty forgot most of their names). I'd second that Thorsten is a very nice bloke, but then again so is everyone in TD

btw I'm the second on the left...ugly effer!

Last edited by 24db on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
nightmare strand wrote:Jacob, a truly massive thanks for posting this image as Nightmare Strand now has genuine proof that he met the Maestro himself. Sadly I didn't have my camera on hand at the time to capture what was a dream come true.

there's alway next time mate. I'd second that Thorsten is a very nice bloke, but then again so is everyone in TD
Here here ! 8) a cool crew indeed :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and this is me :

:P :P

see you at the next FAN meet/GIG next year 2009, sometime post 05.09 :shock: :wink: :wink:

the big em
...The wise.....are silent.....
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

I'm hoping that one day I'll get to attend an aftershow meeting. Those darned band members who played for 3 hours made it very difficult for us to stay and we had to get away to get a tube-train before it shut down. I'm sure Edgar can live with the disappointment
Same problem here. I had to get back to Silvertown, East London before the last Bank DLR departed. So as much as i wanted to stay, i was prevented from doing so. Great gig though and thoroughly enjoyed it. :wink:
Ode To Granny A
Raystorm

Post by Raystorm »

24db wrote:
there's always next time mate (about a dozen people introduced themselves to me, I prompty forgot most of their names). I'd second that Thorsten is a very nice bloke, but then again so is everyone in TD

btw I'm the second on the left...ugly effer!

Mind you, what do I look like! Looks like I'm stoned or something!
jacob

Post by jacob »

nightmare strand wrote:Jacob, a truly massive thanks for posting this image as Nightmare Strand now has genuine proof that he met the Maestro himself.
Don't thank me - thank Charles (La sagesse du destin) :)

So which one is you then?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

The barmaid on the right looks so familiar. I have seen her before but can`t place it. I was thinking that on the night but I thought it might have been the beer but it definately was not.

Both nice looking ladies and did a great job last week.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:The barmaid on the right looks so familiar. I have seen her before but can`t place it. I was thinking that on the night but I thought it might have been the beer but it definately was not.

Lovely people behind the bar and kitchen Matthew,they were real nice 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:The barmaid on the right looks so familiar. I have seen her before but can`t place it. I was thinking that on the night but I thought it might have been the beer but it definately was not.

Lovely people behind the bar and kitchen Matthew,they were real nice 8)
Yup all part of a wonderfull day, hope the next TD concert isn`t too far away. I was thinking about it a lot today definately my favorite concert.