Edinburgh 02/11/08

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:btw can you remember who the guy was from the pro-audio magazine? he said there was to a be a feature on TD
Sorry, I can't mate.

I remember seeing him, but i didn't catch his name.
np, Thorsten recognised his name though, as he wrote a book on Depeche Mode that TQ had read in a German translation.

Stella £1.60 a pint? almost makes me forget Ed's dancing ;)
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:btw can you remember who the guy was from the pro-audio magazine? he said there was to a be a feature on TD
Sorry, I can't mate.

I remember seeing him, but i didn't catch his name.
np, Thorsten recognised his name though, as he wrote a book on Depeche Mode that TQ had read in a German translation.

Stella £1.60 a pint? almost makes me forget Ed's dancing ;)
:lol:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Excellent pictures and write up - thanks for sharing :-)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

I've got 1 Depeche Mode book and it was written by a bloke called "Steve Malins" who apparently worked as a freelance journalist for Q Magazine at one time. Does that ring a bell ?
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:I've got 1 Depeche Mode book and it was written by a bloke called "Steve Malins" who apparently worked as a freelance journalist for Q Magazine at one time. Does that ring a bell ?
cheers. Didn't catch the guys name, so I still don't know. I got the impression he might have interviewed Edgar
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

24db wrote:
Schulze wrote:I've got 1 Depeche Mode book and it was written by a bloke called "Steve Malins" who apparently worked as a freelance journalist for Q Magazine at one time. Does that ring a bell ?
cheers. Didn't catch the guys name, so I still don't know. I got the impression he might have interviewed Edgar
Yes, he did. Cos he thanked the staff member for letting him in earlier. It was for a pro-audio magazine IIRC.
graham_thomas

Post by graham_thomas »

No pretending to play to keyboards then 8) otherwise known as mi mi ng??
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:btw can anyone remember who the guy was from the Pro Audio magazine who had a chat or interviewed Edgar after the show? Aparently TD were going to be featured in the magazine

Thorsten remembered him as he wrote a book on Depeche Mode?
Didn't Jonathon Miller write a book on Depeche Mode? was it him?
It was Jonathan...cheers :)