Nov 1st-2nd 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Nov 1st-2nd 2008

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... burgh.html

my (as yet incomplete...no review of the London gig itself) write up of the whole weekend.

I'll repost it later this week (sans photos) over here and on Tadream

If I've made an errors please let me know
Excellent write up Andy,good luck with the book collaboration mate,its 100% deserved to a man whos TD knowledge is second to none. :wink:
er somehow I don't think involved means collaboration...I'd imagine Edgar just means help with getting some articles.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

my (as yet incomplete...no review of the London gig itself) write up of the whole weekend.

Excellent write up Andy,good luck with the book collaboration mate,its 100% deserved to a man whos TD knowledge is second to none. :wink:
er somehow I don't think involved means collaboration...I'd imagine Edgar just means help with getting some articles.
Which means a nice mention on the acknowledgement page (but not to jump ahead)... :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Excellent write up Andy,good luck with the book collaboration mate,its 100% deserved to a man whos TD knowledge is second to none. :wink:
Which means a nice mention on the acknowledgement page (but not to jump ahead)... :-)
sadly several years ago I changed my name to Chris Franke....i'll be getting a whole chapter :P

No, seriously, it'll just be nice to help and repay the years and years of enjoyment I've got from their music
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Gotcha :wink: A collaboration of sorts :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Excellent write up Andy,good luck with the book collaboration mate,its 100% deserved to a man whos TD knowledge is second to none. :wink:
Gotcha :wink: A collaboration of sorts :arrow:
time will tell, the dream...it never ends
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Superb write-up Andy and some great photos. I particularly like the one of the ceiling of the forum, it would make a great CD/DVD cover. How about it EF?

Nice to hear that EF's book is still being written and that you're involved. I can of like the idea that the fans are having to remind EF what actaully happened back in the day. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Superb write-up Andy and some great photos. I particularly like the one of the ceiling of the forum, it would make a great CD/DVD cover. How about it EF?

Nice to hear that EF's book is still being written and that you're involved. I can of like the idea that the fans are having to remind EF what actaully happened back in the day. :wink:
hmmm there was somebody else who once started to tell Edgar what to do...and I seem to remember he left ;)

thanks Chris. I'm guessing the book is an on going thing, and perhaps one day it'll be ready. I think it'll be a great read.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Superb write-up Andy and some great photos. I particularly like the one of the ceiling of the forum, it would make a great CD/DVD cover. How about it EF?

hmmm there was somebody else who once started to tell Edgar what to do...and I seem to remember he left ;)

thanks Chris. I'm guessing the book is an on going thing, and perhaps one day it'll be ready. I think it'll be a great read.
:mrgreen: on more than one occasion :wink: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I am proud to be a fan of Tangerine Dream, the music, the fans, the music, the fans........the friends I have made, its wonderful :cry: :cry:

any one got a tissue, these onions are making me eyes water :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I am proud to be a fan of Tangerine Dream, the music, the fans, the music, the fans........the friends I have made, its wonderful :cry: :cry:

I will send a box of man-size pronto BM :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I am proud to be a fan of Tangerine Dream, the music, the fans, the music, the fans........the friends I have made, its wonderful :cry: :cry:

shut yer face...ah the honeymoon is over, and everything is as 'normal' as it ever was ;)

btw I want a refund for the Canvey island gig mate. They made ALL of us stand in line, well I say in line but basically it was just two fans, and one had turned up thinking it was a Genesis tibute band. I've been starring hard at my ticket, but I can't imagine the music, mind you the magic eye picture of you and Colin is amazing, is that a cucumber? Squint!!!!!...OH MY GOD...it's all clear now!!!!!!...leaves forum for some real EM whinging and ring modulator serial number chat elsewhere :)

TD? rubbish after 1967!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:

shut yer face...ah the honeymoon is over, and everything is as 'normal' as it ever was ;)

btw I want a refund for the Canvey island gig mate. They made ALL of us stand in line, well I say in line but basically it was just two fans, and one had turned up thinking it was a Genesis tibute band. I've been starring hard at my ticket, but I can't imagine the music, mind you the magic eye picture of you and Colin is amazing, is that a cucumber? Squint!!!!!...OH MY GOD...it's all clear now!!!!!!...leaves forum for some real EM whinging and ring modulator serial number chat elsewhere :)

TD? rubbish after 1967!

:D

no refunds Im afraid as we need the cash for upcoming lawsuit....something to do with who did what when...

PS: RICOCHET rules, innit :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

TD? rubbish after 1967!

:D

no refunds Im afraid as we need the cash for upcoming lawsuit....something to do with who did what when...

PS: RICOCHET rules, innit :P
Ricochet? it's all jellied eels to me me old china
24db

Post by 24db »

I've added a few photos and more importantly corrected some of the text...I hear it's called spelling (It'll never catch on!)
24db

the 48 Hour dream

Post by 24db »

this is now available as a word file...for those who might interested...it includes all of the photos as thumbnails