TD fan meet raffle...

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

It sure was a busy afternoon but I was very glad to help,It gave me the oppurtunity to talk everyone in the pub some non td fans as well :)
I would like to thank everyone involved in the raffle and the members of this forum some of which put a lot of hard work into this community and organising of the great fan meets.
btw Colin (my Uncle) was very grateful for his prize two classic CD's the first TD he as owned, This is perfect timing for him as he got a new car recently with a CD player in.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Thumbs up to Colin et al. All part of making a great day out of the event 8)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yes, many thanks to the organisers and contributors to the raffle......excellent hard work, respect :!:

my ticket was 14. can I claim a prize :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:my ticket was 14
mine was No. 13 so I never expected anything :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:my ticket was 14
mine was No. 13 so I never expected anything :wink:

I also have a used tube ticket, all zones....might sell it on ebay, I signed it :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have three sheets of signatures here of the people who turned up to the pre-meet,i will get them up sometime this weekend 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I have three sheets of signatures here of the people who turned up to the pre-meet,i will get them up sometime this weekend 8)
er...can you remember what Edgar said when somebody handed him a blank page to sign mate? I guess some people wouldn't want their signature online
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have three sheets of signatures here of the people who turned up to the pre-meet,i will get them up sometime this weekend 8)
er...can you remember what Edgar said when somebody handed him a blank page to sign mate? I guess some people wouldn't want their signature online
I wont put the signatures up mate,only the names :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Cheers mate, I'm not trying to teach you how to morning eggs here, just thought some people might be funny about it. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your good work down at the Abbey. It is appreciated Colin. Your name was the first most of the fans I met mentioned, the mighty CJ, a TD event without you? unthinkable!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: er...can you remember what Edgar said when somebody handed him a blank page to sign mate? I guess some people wouldn't want their signature online
Cheers mate, I'm not trying to teach you how to morning eggs here, just thought some people might be funny about it. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your good work down at the Abbey. It is appreciated Colin. Your name was the first most of the fans I met mentioned, the mighty CJ, a TD event without you? unthinkable!
I would not have put the signatures up,far to risky these days. Thanks for your sentiments,its appreciated......but the only mighty thing about CJ is his gut :oops: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Cheers mate, I'm not trying to teach you how to morning eggs here, just thought some people might be funny about it. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your good work down at the Abbey. It is appreciated Colin. Your name was the first most of the fans I met mentioned, the mighty CJ, a TD event without you? unthinkable![/quote]

Well said Andy , and i'll second that - Colin, you are a star amongst the TD fratenity of fans , always helping those around you, I commend your hard work at all TD fan events 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM writes this signature on all his cheques that he deposits at his bank to bail the effers out :twisted: