TD 1.11.08 - you tube

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:After letting the dust settle for a few days I can safely say it was definitely the best TD gig I have been to(ok I have only seen a handfull) but actually the whole day was great. I can`t have any complaints about anything. I loved the light show, the setlist was fantastic and even the sound was just right for me, not too loud, just right. The forum wasn`t a bad venue either. Not as good as Shepherds Bush but still a decent venue.
slighty OT...did you enjoy the fan meet Matt? it looked like you were

Yeh I really did, much more than I thought I would. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

The sort of comments I can't get my head around are the ones saying "bring back the sequencers", from where I was stood it was a sequencer-fest. I took great delight in watching TQ lean over to his sequencer and kick off another great sequencer run. The sequencer on Cloudburst Flight was so heavy you could have sat on it.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:After letting the dust settle for a few days I can safely say it was definitely the best TD gig I have been to(ok I have only seen a handfull) but actually the whole day was great. I can`t have any complaints about anything. I loved the light show, the setlist was fantastic and even the sound was just right for me, not too loud, just right. The forum wasn`t a bad venue either. Not as good as Shepherds Bush but still a decent venue.
slighty OT...did you enjoy the fan meet Matt? it looked like you were

good man, TD fans are a friendly bunch (when not in queues or at the merch stand) ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: slighty OT...did you enjoy the fan meet Matt? it looked like you were

good man, TD fans are a friendly bunch (when not in queues or at the merch stand) ;)
I enjoyed meeting Tangerman, a funny guy.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just realised some guy tangy1981 I think it is is just copying and pasting his same remark on every video.
redziller

Post by redziller »

cantosis wrote:Just realised some guy tangy1981 I think it is is just copying and pasting his same remark on every video.
gawd :roll:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

copy and pasting is for weak minded children...I'm off to copy and paste something ;)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:copy and pasting is for weak minded children...I'm off to copy and paste something ;)
copy and pasting is for weak minded children...I'm off to copy and paste something
:lol: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:Just realised some guy tangy1981 I think it is is just copying and pasting his same remark on every video.
:oops: :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm loving some of these comments, i've got to the stage where i find them pure comedy :D :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I'm loving some of these comments, i've got to the stage where i find them pure comedy :D :D
They are not even average comedians :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I'm loving some of these comments, i've got to the stage where i find them pure comedy :D :D
you're probably right mate :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
you're probably right mate :)

I will make a comment: Tangerine Dream, after 40 years.....STOMP over the pretenders.......(sorry ms hynde :P :P )
...The wise.....are silent.....