TD fan meet raffle...

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

Yes, thanks to those who administered the Raffle. Bringing in the prizes was the painless, easy bit :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Pre-Concert Fan Meet Draw Result

First Prize-----Ticket (88 Claimed By Luke Pomeroy
Second Prize--Ticket(42) Unclaimed
Third Prize-----Ticket (71) Claimed By Martin Van Halen
Fourth Prize----Ticket(46) Unclaimed
Fifth Prize------Ticket(55) Claimed By Stephen Spence
Sixth Prize-----Ticket(38 Claimed By Dave Barr
Seventh Prize--Ticket(6) Claimed By Colin Jenkins
Eighth Prize-----Ticket(81) Claimed By Julian Broome
Ninth Prize------TIcket(2) Claimed By Debs Barrett
Tenth Prize-----Ticket(43) Claimed by Adrian Oddy
Eleventh Prize--Ticket(21) Claimed By Doug Graham
Twelfth Prize----Ticket(7) Claimed By Geoffrey Keogh
Thirteenth Prize-Ticket (48 Claimed By Dean Russell
Fourteenth Prize-Ticket (41) Claimed By Andy King-Prize forfeited to Matthew Williams
Fifteenth Prize--Ticket (56) Claimed By Peter De Blecourt
Sixteenth Prize-Ticket(70) Claimed by Christoffer (Sweden)

The Un-claimed prizes will be held for another 24 hours,if the person has the ticket including the CORRECT serial number they can claim that prize.
If however no claimants come forward the items will be used for a pre-meet draw in the future.

Thanks to Darren Meredith and Gary Jenkins for their invaluable help with this raffle,it took up a lot of time and i appreciated the help very much.
it's possible that the other half had ticket 42...but I can't prove it mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Fourteenth Prize-Ticket (41) Claimed By Andy King-Prize forfeited to Matthew Williams

The Un-claimed prizes will be held for another 24 hours,if the person has the ticket including the CORRECT serial number they can claim that prize.
If however no claimants come forward the items will be used for a pre-meet draw in the future.

Thanks to Darren Meredith and Gary Jenkins for their invaluable help with this raffle,it took up a lot of time and i appreciated the help very much.
Sometimes they were given out in all shapes Andy but i would like to think she did/has got the ticket and could have the prize,its a no win situation for me really unless i get a valid claim,as you well know people would make a right meal of it and everything is up in arms.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Sometimes they were given out in all shapes Andy but i would like to think she did/has got the ticket and could have the prize,its a no win situation for me really unless i get a valid claim,as you well know people would make a right meal of it and everything is up in arms.
no problem mate, whatever the real story keep the stuff and wack it in next time. btw can i suggest the raffle next time is smaller?, it looked like a lot of work for you and gary
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

It took up the whole of the Afternoon mate and i hardly had chance to break-wind,if it were not for Darren and Gary i would have been there till midnight. Next time i will enjoy the festivities and chat,and someone else can get on with it,but i will say people appreciated it and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

When people offer to donate prizes IMO its not right to say no so there were a lot of prizes that had to be spread out to give people plenty of chances without giving them huge amounts to cart home,if i had cut that prize list down to (5) categories, people would have had to get securicor to take them home,i did this off my own back and have no regrets.
It was FREE and enjoyable for the winners in sure :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:It took up the whole of the Afternoon mate and i hardly had chance to break-wind,if it were not for Darren and Gary i would have been there till midnight. Next time i will enjoy the festivities and chat,and someone else can get on with it,but i will say people appreciated it and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

When people offer to donate prizes IMO its not right to say no so there were a lot of prizes that had to be spread out to give people plenty of chances without giving them huge amounts to cart home,if i had cut that prize list down to (5) categories, people would have had to get securicor to take them home,i did this off my own back and have no regrets.
:D :D Next time Col, we'll put a cut off time for purchase of tickets. One or two late arrivals got a bit gobby with Debs and Julie. :evil: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:It took up the whole of the Afternoon mate and i hardly had chance to break-wind,if it were not for Darren and Gary i would have been there till midnight. Next time i will enjoy the festivities and chat,and someone else can get on with it,but i will say people appreciated it and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

totally agree mate, hats off to everyone who helped or donated
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:

:D :D Next time Col, we'll put a cut off time for purchase of tickets. One or two late arrivals got a bit gobby with Debs and Julie. :evil: :arrow:
And a big thank you to Debs on the ticket table Ron 8) I will say some of the late comers i did not know and they looked pretty tanked up :P
jacob

Post by jacob »

24db wrote:

totally agree mate, hats off to everyone who helped or donated
Fantastic job done by you, Darren and Gary. Congrats to the winners. I'm happy Matt got the prices I donated. :-)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

prophetfive wrote:

Mmmm, "purchase". I don't think people really ought to giving grief when the whole thing was free, by fans for fans etc.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote:

Mmmm, "purchase". I don't think people really ought to giving grief when the whole thing was free, by fans for fans etc.
:D :D I thought Debs was going to deck one bloke :lol: :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote: :D :D Next time Col, we'll put a cut off time for purchase of tickets. One or two late arrivals got a bit gobby with Debs and Julie. :evil: :arrow:
Ron
I would not blame her if she had,there were a few tanked up and rather cheeky toward the end,one guy said "Where is my ticket" and he only just came through the door at around 5.45 :evil:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

prophetfive wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote: :D :D Next time Col, we'll put a cut off time for purchase of tickets. One or two late arrivals got a bit gobby with Debs and Julie. :evil: :arrow:
Yes, sorry about that! :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: Mmmm, "purchase". I don't think people really ought to giving grief when the whole thing was free, by fans for fans etc.
Yes, sorry about that! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I must echo those thanks to all involved. It was a lovely gesture and the generosity of TD fans knows no bounds.

I'm sad I didn't win anything, but glad the goodies went to deserving fans. I didn't come away empty handed though - many thanks to those who gave me some wonderful rarities. :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!