Hotel madness...

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Hotel madness...

Post by GlynRichards »

... had an apology from the Dream today about wanting my credit card details so that they can charge me for postage for my TDOC card! :lol:

But then received an e-mail from the City Inn Express saying that I didn't show up on Saturday even though I rang them to cancel the booking months ago. Because I couldn't tell them exactly when I called to cancel they couldn't find the call on their phone system and so I've had to pay for that night as well. That really annoys me as I'm out of paocket by another £60 or so.

Still I'm not going to let it spoil the weekend for me.

:twisted:
epsilon75

Re: Hotel madness...

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:... had an apology from the Dream today about wanting my credit card details so that they can charge me for postage for my TDOC card! :lol:

But then received an e-mail from the City Inn Express saying that I didn't show up on Saturday even though I rang them to cancel the booking months ago. Because I couldn't tell them exactly when I called to cancel they couldn't find the call on their phone system and so I've had to pay for that night as well. That really annoys me as I'm out of paocket by another £60 or so.

Still I'm not going to let it spoil the weekend for me.

:twisted:

Just about sums up RIP-OFF Britain :roll: :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Should have booked with Travelodge, GlynRichards.
I paid just £19 for my room over at London City Airport, Silvertown, although a 'super-saver' which i had to book 21 days in advance.
DLR London City to Bank then Bank Underground to Kentish Town, dead easy! :wink:
Ode To Granny A
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Blimey Glyn, you did go through it a bit in regards to rip off hotels! Mind you, was it all worth it? Such a great gig last saturday and you had friday night and the edinburgh gig too.
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Blimey Glyn, you did go through it a bit in regards to rip off hotels! Mind you, was it all worth it? Such a great gig last saturday and you had friday night and the edinburgh gig too.
+ monday morning :)