TD 1.11.08 - you tube

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD 1.11.08 - you tube

Post by bigmoog »

...The wise.....are silent.....
Djmad

Post by Djmad »

Then, there's also mine, which is closer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kricv-tHhTg

:)
Kylie is my idol, but I'm musically open minded.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T10nABF08dQ

More to come soon, sorry about the picture quality although the sound isn`t too bad 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

http://uk.youtube.com/cantosis2007

Got Streethawk,LOART,Leviathan up there now. Tangram still to come and Cloudburst Flight :wink:

Not great footage but sound is better than some I have seen. Just wish I went downstairs now.
redziller

Post by redziller »

thumbsup.gif
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/cantosis2007

Got Streethawk,LOART,Leviathan up there now. Tangram still to come and Cloudburst Flight :wink:

Not great footage but sound is better than some I have seen. Just wish I went downstairs now.
Footage may not be so great but it certainly wets the appetite for a DVD release. It's also a great reminder of a fantastic night.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Thanks for posting Matt. Brings back very good memories. :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

nice to see the complaints are the same, regardless of what TD do ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:nice to see the complaints are the same, regardless of what TD do ;)
I have spent some of today reading them at various locations and its the same names with the same boring old gripes :roll: but they keep coming back to concerts for more :oops: :oops: makes my ******* blood boil :evil: it really does.
Last edited by epsilon75 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

After letting the dust settle for a few days I can safely say it was definitely the best TD gig I have been to(ok I have only seen a handfull) but actually the whole day was great. I can`t have any complaints about anything. I loved the light show, the setlist was fantastic and even the sound was just right for me, not too loud, just right. The forum wasn`t a bad venue either. Not as good as Shepherds Bush but still a decent venue.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
I have spent some of today reading them at various locations and its the same names with the same boring old gripes :roll: but they keep coming back to concertsfor more :oops: :oops: makes my ******* blood boil :evil: it really does.
well, I thoughly respect anyone who went along and didn't like a concert (I may have mentioned that I didn't enjoy a concert myself before)...however some of the comments are...hmmm let's be nice about it,...it makes you think they haven't heard TD in 21 years.

I respect somebody like Richard far more, he didn't like the concert, or the sound, but he's man enough to be thoughtful about it and doesn't need to use a hammer to crack a nut.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I have spent some of today reading them at various locations and its the same names with the same boring old gripes :roll: but they keep coming back to concertsfor more :oops: :oops: makes my ******* blood boil :evil: it really does.
well, I thoughly respect anyone who went along and didn't like a concert (I may have mentioned that I didn't enjoy a concert myself before)...however some of the comments are...hmmm let's be nice about it,...it makes you think they haven't heard TD in 21 years.

I respect somebody like Richard far more, he didn't like the concert, or the sound, but he's man enough to be thoughtful about it and doesn't need to use a hammer to crack a nut.
I agree with you Andy,your point in not liking a concert is totally valid.
What im trying to point out is it the same grumps & groans by the same people who have not missed a concert here for years,the same pathetic little picks and excuses that are miniscule on any scale so why the hell do they bother to go year after year after year :? They are as the great man says "Dancing Grizzlies" :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: well, I thoughly respect anyone who went along and didn't like a concert (I may have mentioned that I didn't enjoy a concert myself before)...however some of the comments are...hmmm let's be nice about it,...it makes you think they haven't heard TD in 21 years.

What im trying to point out is it the same grumps & groans by the same people who have not missed a concert here for years,the same pathetic little picks and excuses that are miniscule on any scale so why the hell do they bother to go year after year after year :? They are as the great man says "Dancing Grizzlies" :arrow:
There are some out there who appear to go to concerts solely to complain and 'suffer'. It's a strange mindset.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I have spent some of today reading them at various locations and its the same names with the same boring old gripes :roll: but they keep coming back to concertsfor more :oops: :oops: makes my ******* blood boil :evil: it really does.

I can totally see where you're coming from mate, of course there is danger that we put too much weight on the 'extreme' fan views. Afterall 2000 odd people were at the Forum and 98+% of them loved the entire show. Put against that 3 or 4 complaints (althought completely valid for the writer) are next to nothing and should be seen as that..although a few people (with agenda's of their own will try to put their own spin on things...it's human nature).

There was a standing ovation at the forum, and many at the Picture House we're going nuts at the end (but enough of me ;))
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:After letting the dust settle for a few days I can safely say it was definitely the best TD gig I have been to(ok I have only seen a handfull) but actually the whole day was great. I can`t have any complaints about anything. I loved the light show, the setlist was fantastic and even the sound was just right for me, not too loud, just right. The forum wasn`t a bad venue either. Not as good as Shepherds Bush but still a decent venue.
slighty OT...did you enjoy the fan meet Matt? it looked like you were