Das Romantische Opfer

Nero
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Nero »

Six By Nine wrote:Not my favourite release from the last few months, a bit run of the mill compared to some recent highlights.
It's a lyrical piece of music. It has to be understood. It's not just music, it's a sensitive piece of art, therefore different to recent tracks. I simply love it.
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

It's a lyrical piece of music. It has to be understood. It's not just music, it's a sensitive piece of art, therefore different to recent tracks. I simply love it.[/quote]

...Okaay, whatever....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nero wrote:
Six By Nine wrote:Not my favourite release from the last few months, a bit run of the mill compared to some recent highlights.
It's a lyrical piece of music. It has to be understood. It's not just music, it's a sensitive piece of art, therefore different to recent tracks. I simply love it.
I've been listening a lot to this today and have to agree. It's not the sequencer-fest that we've become use to recently but it did elevate by spirits as I watched the rain running down the windows. Typical bank-holiday weather here. :roll:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Question?

What a Mini Cup?

:!: :?:
har

Post by har »

Bit of mixed feeling on here regarding DRO.

Having had this for a couple of days now, and after several listens............I wish to report that.....................

I like this recording very much. I will continue to listen frequently and evaluate the content.

:D
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Question?

What a Mini Cup?

:!: :?:
A demitasse? :?
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
hansx

Post by hansx »

Have heard it today for the first time. Don't think it is a a song I willplay a lot. A bit dull, I think.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

was very late in getting hold of a copy of d.r.o and have only just played it. and i am not really keen. it just seems to mull along and really dosen't seem to go anywhere. sorry guys- - worst thing TD have done in quite a while. :cry: :cry: TD yorkshire division
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

GAZZ wrote:was very late in getting hold of a copy of d.r.o and have only just played it. and i am not really keen. it just seems to mull along and really dosen't seem to go anywhere. sorry guys- - worst thing TD have done in quite a while. :cry: :cry: TD yorkshire division
Maybe if it was a 20 minute track it would've been better. I agree Gazz it kinda plods along with nothing much happening.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I really like this one, it has a nice vibe to it. I wouldn`t say it just plods along. I agree it should be longer though 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

cantosis wrote:I really like this one, it has a nice vibe to it. I wouldn`t say it just plods along. I agree it should be longer though 8)
I almost fell asleep on this one. A bit booring.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

hansx wrote:
cantosis wrote:I really like this one, it has a nice vibe to it. I wouldn`t say it just plods along. I agree it should be longer though 8)
I almost fell asleep on this one. A bit booring.
Booring, no it's a nice peace of music. I like it but it's not the best by Edgar.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Ok, I have to admit. It is not so booring as I thought. After more times listening, I begin to like it more. It isn't a favourit of mine, but who knows what will happening in a year. Guess it will be on the Booster II cd too.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

That Single Studio Record Cancel it due too waiting for Fallen Angels That why.

:!: :arrow:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

At the back cover of Das Romantische Opfer it says:

"mini cupdisc - minimum 15 min. playing time"

The disc is actually 14:26.

Is this discussed earlier? I thought it a bit funny. :-)