TD: London Eye Concert reviews/photos

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD: London Eye Concert reviews/photos

Post by bigmoog »

thread started :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

:oops: :oops:
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

BM looking forward to meeting up again .....from Dream Kensington
Tommy, David, Glyn, Ron Conrad,Rosie ,Sarah all reporting for duty ....Sir

Geoff (Electrocelt) :D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow:
redziller

Post by redziller »

OMG cloud burst flight - perfekt
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Come on you lazy lot...it's 12.14am and NO reviews in so far!!! I want to know what to expect tomorrow night...or do I? was there a London Eye CD?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Great concert,great fan meet. had a few tears in my eyes when Love On A Real Train started. I have waited for so long to hear it, fantastic. I missed the backstage meet as it was getting late and I didn`t get to see the merch stall :( :cry: .

What is the CD for this gig called??
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Great gig, just got home and drying out:-
Highlights for me included the opening track Trauma, Love on A real train, Leviathon, One night in Space, Tangram 2008 and Hyperborea 2008, Edgar's guitar solo on the Blue Bridge and Going West.

Lowlight' s of the night was the sodding rain (well sodden) and the fact that I had to bloody leave for my bloody train at the start of the guitar solo during the second song of the 3rd Encore the immortal Cloudburst Flight with Edgar on acoustic guitar (totally, totally gutted).

There was quite a lot of stuff I dont remember hearing before - having said that I havent absorbed all the new stuff yet. BB's guitar playing and Iris's percussion was fantastic.

I did persevere at the merch stall

New EP (mini cup disc) is called Choice (17:42) - (On the occasion of the Anglo-American Concerts November 2008)

1. Love on a Real Train 2008 (8:58) re-recorded by TQ with Iris on percussion
2. Scrapyard 2008 (4:11) re-recorded by EF with BB on guitar
3. Sally's Garden (Trad) (4:33) performed by Linda arragement EF

Love on a Real train sublime and brilliant - i prefer it to the original, the remaining two tracks need to be appreciated in the cold light of day after some shut eye.

(Also picked up the Keep and the Ca va - ca marche etc EP (bonus silver - part of the dream dice) so well chuffed)
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

WHAT A GIG!!!....despite the rain

Highlights!
* the opening track Trauma!
* Bernard doing a fantastich job on Cloudburst Flight...NAILED IT!
* Meeting some super-duper folks...TIMER, WAYFARER & GLYN & all
the others whos names escape me at this early hour!

Oh and meeting the band. Edgar, Thorsten, Bernard, Iris & Linda. Very jovial, polite & loads of patience as the fans took pics & asked questions etc.

A GREAT GREAT NIGHT!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

To be honest the best so far ... Cloudburst flight what a cracker... but all perfomed well & all where in good spirits. Starting off with Trauma from Autumn in Herishomia... then playing some highlights from this album & then some more pieces across from Legend... Sally Gardens I personally liked this trad Irish song is a really beautiful piece played with Linda on Clarinet & Bernard on Lead Guitar what a perfomance. some nice up beat pieces to carry us through like Going West , Sphnix Lightening.

Well worth the distance this one....

Geoff :D :) 8) :!: :idea: :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

So much to say; SUCH a good day. Great friends, fantastic concert... still drinking...

Pictures to follow shortly...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

billythefish wrote:still drinking...

Pictures to follow shortly...
how will you manage this??? :D
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Can`t believe I missed out on the EP. I guess I shall buy from Eastgate shortly.

Any other good stuff at the Merch Stall?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Not sure of the etiquette here but there are quite a few fans who haven't seen the show and there are quite a few spoilers here. Might be an idea to remove any references to the set list so you don't spoil anyone else surprise and enjoyment of the show.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:Not sure of the etiquette here but there are quite a few fans who haven't seen the show and there are quite a few spoilers here. Might be an idea to remove any references to the set list so you don't spoil anyone else surprise and enjoyment of the show.

I am sure anyone who really doesn`t want to know about the gig wont bother coming here till after all the gigs Chris. Its natural to want to talk about it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Not sure of the etiquette here but there are quite a few fans who haven't seen the show and there are quite a few spoilers here. Might be an idea to remove any references to the set list so you don't spoil anyone else surprise and enjoyment of the show.

I am sure anyone who really doesn`t want to know about the gig wont bother coming here till after all the gigs Chris. Its natural to want to talk about it.
True. Shame we can't have "Contains Spoilers" in the title of the thread.