ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

zygote23
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Post by zygote23 »

Just had a call from my cousin who is travelling with me to Edinburgh for tomorrow nights gig. He's suffering some allergic reaction and won't be able to make it this far before our flight in the morning.

Result .....no trip to Edinburgh for me I'm afraid.
EDWEIRDO

Re: ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Post by EDWEIRDO »

zygote23 wrote:Just had a call from my cousin who is travelling with me to Edinburgh for tomorrow nights gig. He's suffering some allergic reaction and won't be able to make it this far before our flight in the morning.

Result .....no trip to Edinburgh for me I'm afraid.
That's rotten luck. Is there no chance to come by yourself? You can be assured of good company when you get here :wink:
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

I'll make the call first thing as to wether I travel alone. The flight from Belfast is at 09.40 so I've some thinking to do. Just a little worried for my cuz right now :(
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

zygote23 wrote:I'll make the call first thing as to wether I travel alone. The flight from Belfast is at 09.40 so I've some thinking to do. Just a little worried for my cuz right now :(
I can understand your concern - family comes first.

If you do make it across, be sure to come to Mathers Bar and say 'hello'.

Ed
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Well flight left 20 mins ago so it looks like I'm missing this one :(
Hope you guys have a cracking evening.....I'll be expecting a full report on the gig later.