Meeting TD at the Forum....

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:D The tube is not the problem - it is the main rail link. They finish before midnight if I want to go direct to my destination. If I get one after midnight I have to stop at East Croydon and then finish my journey by black cab and that adds even more expense to the day. Would have been much better if they started at seven and finished at ten. Oh well, you can't have everything I suppose. Just hope they come back later in 2009 and I will make sure I meet them then!! :D
Last edited by ant on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biggus Dickus
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

For those who don't need to catch national rail trains, the N20 night bus travels through Kentish Town and goes to Trafalgar Square all night long (every 12 minutes IIRC). From Trafalgar Square you can get pretty much anywhere in London on other night buses. As an example, my journey on two night buses to Brixton will only take ten minutes longer than the tube journey.

So far (21 years!) I have not had any trouble on night buses - the worst being some very merry revellers, but as I was fairly well oiled myself it didn't seem to matter ;-)

Plus, if you have an Oyster Card, they are only £1.00 to travel anywhere.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:For those who don't need to catch national rail trains, the N20 night bus travels through Kentish Town and goes to Trafalgar Square all night long (every 12 minutes IIRC). From Trafalgar Square you can get pretty much anywhere in London on other night buses. As an example, my journey on two night buses to Brixton will only take ten minutes longer than the tube journey.

So far (21 years!) I have not had any trouble on night buses - the worst being some very merry revellers, but as I was fairly well oiled myself it didn't seem to matter ;-)

Oi...what about the other month? did the night buses have to night off mate? ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
billythefish wrote:For those who don't need to catch national rail trains, the N20 night bus travels through Kentish Town and goes to Trafalgar Square all night long (every 12 minutes IIRC). From Trafalgar Square you can get pretty much anywhere in London on other night buses. As an example, my journey on two night buses to Brixton will only take ten minutes longer than the tube journey.

Oh yes! Forgot that one!! We'd have been better off catching it from it's first stop... we couldn't get on several IIRC...
It shouldn't be too busy in Kentish Town in the small hours though...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:

Oh yes! Forgot that one!! We'd have been better off catching it from it's first stop... we couldn't get on several IIRC...
When i caught the N20 bus at about 1.20/1.30 when I went see Killig Joke had no problem only 3 other people on the bus to Euston.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
24db

Post by 24db »

bigdaveh wrote:
billythefish wrote:
24db wrote: Oi...what about the other month? did the night buses have to night off mate? ;)
When i caught the N20 bus at about 1.20/1.30 when I went see Killig Joke had no problem only 3 other people on the bus to Euston.
yeah, but you were the bus driver Dave ;)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

24db wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:
billythefish wrote: Oh yes! Forgot that one!! We'd have been better off catching it from it's first stop... we couldn't get on several IIRC...
yeah, but you were the bus driver Dave ;)
Bugger your right. :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.