Kensington Dream Hotel.

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Kensington Dream Hotel.

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D To ALL FANS staying at this location,(on Saturday/Sunday), who have noted that the sign in time is 3.00pm. I have spoken to the hotel and you can sign in EARLY and leave your luggage with the concierge, although obviously the room may not be available.. I have told them that we will not be back at the hotel until after midnight. PLEASE DO NOT INUNDATE THE HOTEL WITH ENQUIRIES OR THIS ARRANGEMENT MAY CHANGE. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks Ron,much appreciated :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I must admit, I panicked when I saw the e-mail from the hotel with the sign in time. There's no mention of it on the original booking form. :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Cheers Ron for getting that clarified.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I'm there on the Friday and Saturday night so if they do change their mind and anyone can find me then you can dump your stuff in my room.
timer

Post by timer »

GlynRichards wrote:I'm there on the Friday and Saturday night so if they do change their mind and anyone can find me then you can dump your stuff in my room.
cheers glyn - that might be needed.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:Cheers Ron for getting that clarified.
We're expecting to book in at around 10.30 a.m. so we'll see what unfolds on Saturday. :wink: :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:I'm there on the Friday and Saturday night so if they do change their mind and anyone can find me then you can dump your stuff in my room.
cheers glyn - that might be needed.
:D :D Yes indeedy :wink: :arrow:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

prophetfive wrote:
We're expecting to book in at around 10.30 a.m. so we'll see what unfolds on Saturday. :wink: :arrow:
I should be up and about by then! If anyone wants to, just get reception to call me or drop me an e-mail (glynrichards@btopenworld.com) and I'll let you have my mobile number.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
I should be up and about by then! If anyone wants to, just get reception to call me or drop me an e-mail (glynrichards@btopenworld.com) and I'll let you have my mobile number.
Glyn

I already sent you mine,could you send me yours please :wink: Cheers
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote:We're expecting to book in at around 10.30 a.m. so we'll see what unfolds on Saturday. :wink: :arrow:
Glyn

:D :D Ditto me, please mate. :wink: :arrow:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
prophetfive wrote:We're expecting to book in at around 10.30 a.m. so we'll see what unfolds on Saturday. :wink: :arrow:
Glyn

Done!

:D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: I should be up and about by then! If anyone wants to, just get reception to call me or drop me an e-mail (glynrichards@btopenworld.com) and I'll let you have my mobile number.
Glyn

:D :D Ditto me, please mate. :wink: :arrow:
Done!

:D :D