Valentine's Day.

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Valentine's Day.

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Logged on to the forum today (15th) and according to the forum dates/times no one posted to the forum at all yesterday. You romantic devils. :wink:

or was there some problem with the forum yesterday?

Where was I? Well I took my eldest to his weekly Creative Writing lesson and then had an early night. When I say early night I mean pyjamas on, light off, followed by snorring and absolutely no hanky-panky, for which I'm sure the missus was thankful.

...who says romance is dead. :wink:
No Casanovas here Chris (see "post problems" thread). My back was feeling the worse for wear and I only managed a curry and a bit of telly. Besides, when I retired for the night, Mrs. H was fast asleep.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Thanks for the reply Hobo, the lack of posts is beginning to creep me out. Can't find the 'post problems' thread. It's all getting a little spooky. Bit like one of those films where the hero wakes up to find he's the only man left alive.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Thanks for the reply Hobo, the lack of posts is beginning to creep me out. Can't find the 'post problems' thread. It's all getting a little spooky. Bit like one of those films where the hero wakes up to find he's the only man left alive.
TD fans all woke up as pod people, the nightmare of which is that they're all now James Blunt fans and have therefore defected to his forum.....argh!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Thanks for the reply Hobo, the lack of posts is beginning to creep me out. Can't find the 'post problems' thread. It's all getting a little spooky. Bit like one of those films where the hero wakes up to find he's the only man left alive.
TD fans all woke up as pod people, the nightmare of which is that they're all now James Blunt fans and have therefore defected to his forum.....argh!
Don't even joke about it!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I was beginning to wonder whether everyone was off trying to complete a "Twelve Trials of Tangerine Dream" to earn a tour laminate. :wink:

Nice to know I'm not alone.