Tangerine Dream: Live in Edinburgh, Nov 2nd 2008

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
timer wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: I will issue a directive to all attending TD fans to Ca' Canny with their behaviour :lol:
ED, these are TD fans you are refering too ! :shock:
:lol: You're right Tim!! Perhaps those of a nervous disposition should stay away from Mathers :wink:

But seriously folks...it would be fantastic to put some faces to names and forge some new friendships. I imagine there are lots of us who have been nervous prior to these meets, but it should be remembered that none of us bite except Mac, but he's having some distemper injections prior to the gig.

I`m pretty nerouse myself but I have already met Andy and Stephen in London and I went to my first Everton fan meet a couple of weeks ago so I am starting to feeling the fear and doing it anyway 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

EDWEIRDO wrote:We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:
I have no doubt. I have been to Scotland quite a few times and I always love it there 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

cantosis wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:
I have no doubt. I have been to Scotland quite a few times and I always love it there 8)
Of course, you must bring David Moyes with you. I think Celtic may need him as Strachan must be fed up with fans complaining about winning three in a row and qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League for the last couple of years :?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Of course, you must bring David Moyes with you. I think Celtic may need him as Strachan must be fed up with fans complaining about winning three in a row and qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League for the last couple of years :?
To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day :cry:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day

Fear not - I don't think we could afford his wages! He might be of interest to Newcastle though...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

EDWEIRDO wrote:To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day

Fear not - I don't think we could afford his wages! He might be of interest to Newcastle though...
Nah don`t think so, you would have to be mad to go there, lose a few games and the fans are baying for your blood
pogofish

Post by pogofish »

24db wrote:
pogofish wrote:Excellent Andy - My money would be on Vic Galloway as the most likely but I had wondered about Mary Anne Kennedy (although her shows are in intermittent bursts) - Madcap's would have been right up her street &/or Iain Anderson, whose remit is more ecclectic & has been playing a fair bit of psychedelia recently. :)

Cheers mate, yeah you know. I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)

A Mr O'Neill just got TD a splendid & fullsome plug on the Vic Galloway show tonight. :)

At around 21:49 if you want to look for it on listen again from tomorrow sometime. Think you can break the show down into @30min chunks so it should be in the last one, just before the news. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

pogofish wrote:
24db wrote:
pogofish wrote:Excellent Andy - My money would be on Vic Galloway as the most likely but I had wondered about Mary Anne Kennedy (although her shows are in intermittent bursts) - Madcap's would have been right up her street &/or Iain Anderson, whose remit is more ecclectic & has been playing a fair bit of psychedelia recently. :)

Cheers mate, yeah you know. I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)

A Mr O'Neill just got TD a splendid & fullsome plug on the Vic Galloway show tonight. :)

At around 21:49 if you want to look for it on listen again from tomorrow sometime. Think you can break the show down into @30min chunks so it should be in the last one, just before the news. :D
well done mate, that's fantastic! :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Well done Ed....above and beyond the call of duty...and Vic said he might go along to the gig :D :D...you couldn't make it up mate :)
jacob

Post by jacob »

Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
24db

Post by 24db »

jacob wrote:Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)
try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end
Cheers guys, to be honest I didn't hold out much hope of a mention, so thanks to Vic for the exposure.

I've also emailed Radio Forth (the local commercial station in Edinburgh) with a listing for their gig guide.

Btw Andy, spoted the poster in Fopp (Union St) today. Nice one!
jacob

Post by jacob »

24db wrote:
I found it, thanks! Very good initiative Ed!
Vic could have played a track or two from TD, though :wink:
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
Cheers guys, to be honest I didn't hold out much hope of a mention, so thanks to Vic for the exposure.

I've also emailed Radio Forth (the local commercial station in Edinburgh) with a listing for their gig guide.

Btw Andy, spoted the poster in Fopp (Union St) today. Nice one!
cheers Ed, btw don't thank me, it's all down to the Milton cellotaper :)

I emailed Vic last night just to say thanks for doing the promotion