Tangerine Dream live at the Royce Hall, UCLA, Nov 7th 2008

what format would you like this concert to be released in ?

Download
3%
CD
97%

Total votes: 33

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Vote Yes I wanted hear it on CD-Digital Audio for last time.

And

No I’m not going too see Tangerine Dream Concert it all Ready too late.

:!: :arrow:

Well love too see tangerine dream play in old college houses
My reasons The Tadream Years are over I stay long enough.
The Main Reason is I Rater go see Line up of Edgar & Jerome Play together on Stage.

timer

Post by timer »

to whomever is attending this concert next week - i'll just say you are in for one big treat from EF and the band - they are on fire at present. 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Totally agree! The London show was awesome! If anyone in the USA can make the UCLA show. . . . . .go! I will be there. It might be a very long time TD will be back to the US. Before the UCLA, I bought tickets for the London show figuring that TD wont be coming to the US this year or any time soon. I am very glad I went to London. Just hearing Cloudburst Flight made the trip well worth it.
Go see TD at UCLA!!! You wont be disappointed.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:to whomever is attending this concert next week - i'll just say you are in for one big treat from EF and the band - they are on fire at present. 8)
Damn right there Tim!

Although IMHO, Sunday was the better night of the two gig this weekend, but that may have been because a) I'd had a whole pint of cider before I went in (not half... a whole one!) b) I was at the front and in the middle. c) We took Bernie and Thorsten out after. 8)

Much quaffing by all.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Who’s all going too see the TD L.A. concert. :?:

Me I can’t go because I’m going very busy packing lot stuff and moving.

jacob

Post by jacob »

timer wrote:to whomever is attending this concert next week - i'll just say you are in for one big treat from EF and the band - they are on fire at present. 8)
So true... I wouldn't mind seeing TD again very soon! 8)
Probably the best fan meets and concerts in my time following the band!
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Is it happening soon? Has it happened yet? Could never get my head around International time zones, ask my mate who lives in Maryland (apparently that's a real place and not a biscuit).
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Is it happening soon? Has it happened yet? Could never get my head around International time zones, ask my mate who lives in Maryland (apparently that's a real place and not a biscuit).
it's only about 11 am now
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Awesome concert by all accounts 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

being a concert that is apparently based only around movie themes it seems to me to be a bit of a one off. so i would like to see it in d.v.d and c.d. not bothered about downloads call me old fashioned too , but i like to see what i've bought. :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division