Metaphor Lyrics Information

soundmill navigator
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Metaphor Lyrics Information

Post by soundmill navigator »

:) I decided to research the lyrics to the Fourth Track on this limited CD through google and found that they are a Poem by Robert Southwell called "The Burning Babe". if you wish to see them simply google the title and author and it pops straight out of the web. Enjoy.
24db

Re: Metaphor Lyrics Information

Post by 24db »

soundmill navigator wrote::) I decided to research the lyrics to the Fourth Track on this limited CD through google and found that they are a Poem by Robert Southwell called "The Burning Babe". if you wish to see them simply google the title and author and it pops straight out of the web. Enjoy.
Well spotted! Perhaps they used Metaphor as a 'toe in the water' to see what the reaction was going to be for MFD?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
soundmill navigator wrote::) I decided to research the lyrics to the Fourth Track on this limited CD through google and found that they are a Poem by Robert Southwell called "The Burning Babe". if you wish to see them simply google the title and author and it pops straight out of the web. Enjoy.
Well spotted! Perhaps they used Metaphor as a 'toe in the water' to see what the reaction was going to be for MFD?
I'm guessing, given the timing, it's more likely a leftover track from the MFD sessions. By the time it was released it would have been too late to pull the rest of the recording. If they wanted to guage the fans reaction then I think they would have released one of the other tracks.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
I'm guessing, given the timing, it's more likely a leftover track from the MFD sessions. By the time it was released it would have been too late to pull the rest of the recording. If they wanted to guage the fans reaction then I think they would have released one of the other tracks.
Yeah, you're probably right mate
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

I like the leftover theory.
If "The Burning Babe" is simply a leftover, try imagining all the wonderful music on the album. :D
redziller

Post by redziller »

Thanks for digging those up - having made out "burning babe" I'd assumed this was about a cold chic. Couldn't be more wrong!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

test
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN