Edgar and TD on stage

aaronmcphee
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar and TD on stage

Post by aaronmcphee »

bigmoog wrote:Im just musing on musings.....does anyone have an idea why nearly all TD stage line ups have Edgar stage left (as the audience sees it)?

Im reminded of the classic line ups, you know EF left, CF centre and PB stage right....I wonder if this has any significance....does anyone remember a gig (apart from the early concerts) where Edgar is not stage left?

BM is bored and needs information he probably has heard before :arrow:
Perhaps most toilets are situated in the left wing...you know, Edgar always being the oldest & all that!!! :lol:
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!
timer

Re: Edgar and TD on stage

Post by timer »

aaronmcphee wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Im just musing on musings.....does anyone have an idea why nearly all TD stage line ups have Edgar stage left (as the audience sees it)?

Im reminded of the classic line ups, you know EF left, CF centre and PB stage right....I wonder if this has any significance....does anyone remember a gig (apart from the early concerts) where Edgar is not stage left?

BM is bored and needs information he probably has heard before :arrow:
Perhaps most toilets are situated in the left wing...you know, Edgar always being the oldest & all that!!! :lol:

:shock: :wink: :lol:

Classic Aaron ! But the Mellotron at the Eindhoven concert held a deep secret ! a bucket :shock:
Sorry Mr.Froese, Sir :oops:
aaronmcphee

Post by aaronmcphee »

epsilon75 wrote:Having been there since the start in 1967 i and im sure many other's see/have seen Edgar as the TD main man,41 years on my view has not changed. A Tangerine Dream without Edgar Froese is like a tangerine with no inner.......useless :arrow:
Even the peal of a Tangerine can be eaten, but it would be harsh, bitter, & wouldn't last very long :?
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!