HOTELS and TRANSPORT for 1.11.08

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:Have finally come around to book myself a hotel room for the big TD weekend i London :D

I will be staying at the Princes Square Hotel in Kensington - arriving some time Friday evening - my flight from Bergen to Gatwick is scheduled to land 7.30. Going back to Bergen Sunday evening - no Edinburgh for me unfortunately :(
that hotel is way out mate, you'll need to be careful about transport back after the gig
There ar quite a few of us staying in the Kensington area (after a mess up with the original bookings) so Im sure you wont be alone Stein. 8)
perhaps you can all share a taxi afterwards? might be about £6 a head
timer

Post by timer »

8)[/quote]

perhaps you can all share a taxi afterwards? might be about £6 a head[/quote]

Between how many Andy - and I take that as a pure estimate being early Sunday morning I'd imagine.
24db

Post by 24db »

btw: we should all watch it if we're booking with small travel companies'...looks like plenty will go to the wall by the looks of it
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:Have finally come around to book myself a hotel room for the big TD weekend i London :D

I will be staying at the Princes Square Hotel in Kensington - arriving some time Friday evening - my flight from Bergen to Gatwick is scheduled to land 7.30. Going back to Bergen Sunday evening - no Edinburgh for me unfortunately :(
that hotel is way out mate, you'll need to be careful about transport back after the gig
There ar quite a few of us staying in the Kensington area (after a mess up with the original bookings) so Im sure you wont be alone Stein. 8)
Thanks for that, Tim - maybe we can arrange to share a cab (or cabs) back after the concert :?: :idea:
jacob

Post by jacob »

aaronmcphee wrote:J. if you need somewhere to flop, eighter before or after the Gig, you are more than welcome to stay at my place, ...Which airport are you flying into?? :D
Thanks my friend! I know nothing yet, but I will contact you on email... I will need to get to EDI the following day from Heathrow.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
timer

Post by timer »

There ar quite a few of us staying in the Kensington area (after a mess up with the original bookings) so Im sure you wont be alone Stein. 8)[/quote]

Thanks for that, Tim - maybe we can arrange to share a cab (or cabs) back after the concert :?: :idea:[/quote]

You would be most welcome 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:There ar quite a few of us staying in the Kensington area (after a mess up with the original bookings) so Im sure you wont be alone Stein. 8)

The plan is to share cabs back to Kensington Stein,you are most welcome to share with us :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:There ar quite a few of us staying in the Kensington area (after a mess up with the original bookings) so Im sure you wont be alone Stein. 8)

The plan is to share cabs back to Kensington Stein,you are most welcome to share with us :wink:
Think we need to hire a bus mate ! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Think we need to hire a bus mate ! :wink:
I think two 7 seater cabs will do us Tim,it should do but you never know with the TDBA after show striptease :oops: :P
timer

Post by timer »

Think we need to hire a bus mate ! :wink:[/quote]

I think two 7 seater cabs will do us Tim,it should do but you never know with the TDBA after show striptease :oops: :P[/quote]

Oh god ! :shock: you ain't doing that one again are you ! - Well I suppose it wouldn't be a TD gig day without the Joux Stripper :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Think we need to hire a bus mate ! :wink:
I think two 7 seater cabs will do us Tim,it should do but you never know with the TDBA after show striptease :oops: :P[/quote]

Oh god ! :shock: you ain't doing that one again are you ! - Well I suppose it wouldn't be a TD gig day without the Joux Stripper :wink:[/quote]

Absolutely no comment :arrow:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Thanks CJ & Tim - we can discuss that further at the pre-concert meet :D
I'll keep my reservation at Princes Street, then :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Thanks CJ & Tim - we can discuss that further at the pre-concert meet :D
Very much look forward to it Stein. 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:Thanks CJ & Tim - we can discuss that further at the pre-concert meet :D
Very much look forward to it Stein. 8)
Ditto -- can hardly wait for the big day 8) :D
timer

Post by timer »

:[/quote]

Very much look forward to it Stein. 8)[/quote]

Ditto -- can hardly wait for the big day 8) :D[/quote]

:shock: The Big Day ! :shock: :wink: