Music @ Loreley

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

I'm going to be controversial here and say that I dont want any more DVDs

I want blu ray :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
A dream come true for me would be a live DVD from TD live in the US from either '76 or '77 :D
A DVD from TD's US tour of 1976 would be a dream indeed, especially as they didn't tour then ;)
not in the USA, but in Europe they did. And any dvd of these concerts are very very welcome.
the thing is, who do you think filmed them in 1976? as in a 'whole concert'. Videotape wasn't really an option, so it would have been very expensive for a company to shoot a lot of film and then never to release it. I'm not saying that there isn't smaller clips of TD live in 1976, just not a whole concert. 1977 is slightly different as the band filmed Laserium as they wanted to write new music for the film of the best bits. Apart from 16mm or home cinefilm I very much doubt whether much exists from this time.
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:I'm going to be controversial here and say that I dont want any more DVDs

I want blu ray :P :P

Me too, but I don't a player yet. not even a PS3. :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote: A DVD from TD's US tour of 1976 would be a dream indeed, especially as they didn't tour then ;)
not in the USA, but in Europe they did. And any dvd of these concerts are very very welcome.
the thing is, who do you think filmed them in 1976? as in a 'whole concert'. Videotape wasn't really an option, so it would have been very expensive for a company to shoot a lot of film and then never to release it. I'm not saying that there isn't smaller clips of TD live in 1976, just not a whole concert. 1977 is slightly different as the band filmed Laserium as they wanted to write new music for the film of the best bits. Apart from 16mm or home cinefilm I very much doubt whether much exists from this time.
I know, I know. But I could have hopes, don't I. :?: :)