Music @ Loreley

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Music @ Loreley

Post by alipaul »

Can any of you guys please tell me the running list @ loreley
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Re: Music @ Loreley

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:Can any of you guys please tell me the running list @ loreley

It's on the Loreley thread Daz :)
24db

Re: Music @ Loreley

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:Can any of you guys please tell me the running list @ loreley
One night in space
Boat to China
Lady Monk
Hyperborea 2008
Bells of Accra
Cinnamon Road 2008
Leviathan
Sphinx lightning 2008
Tangram 2008, Episode 2: Dragon In The House
Tangram 2008, Episode 3: Wu Wei
Tangram 2008, Episode 4: Leaving The Masters for Good
Lily on the beach
Warsaw in the sun
Das Maedchen auf der Treppe
Storm seekers
Fire on the mountain

Encores
Modesty and greed
Ayumi´s butterflies
Stratosfear ´95
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Thanks Guys
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:Thanks Guys
Should be thanks Andy ! I was to lazy to put the list down ! sorry Daz
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
should be thanks to JP
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
should be thanks to JP
Oooo ! make me suffer why don't you ! :roll: :wink:

Thanks JP !
hansx

Post by hansx »

Suppose there will be a dvd from this one released. :D
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Hope there is a dvd, thats a great setlist and seeing various pics of the show and the stage set that would make a great dvd. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves though, with the Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese dvd out soon, i reckon the Live at Loreley dvd would make a cracking christmas present?

(now im getting excited...we got the London show to look forward to as well...hope that is filmed?!). Wear your best sandals! :-)
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Hope there is a dvd, thats a great setlist and seeing various pics of the show and the stage set that would make a great dvd. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves though, with the Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese dvd out soon, i reckon the Live at Loreley dvd would make a cracking christmas present?

(now im getting excited...we got the London show to look forward to as well...hope that is filmed?!). Wear your best sandals! :-)
I think these days filming of a TD show is part of the show !

I've enjoyed all of the DVD's thus far, and know I will enjoy new one's equally as much. But the old query is still going to raise its head - why no hitorical performances either in they're entirety or as compilation DVD.
Maybe EF feels the quality of the older filming is not up to scratch ? Who knows other than the master.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Hope there is a dvd, thats a great setlist and seeing various pics of the show and the stage set that would make a great dvd. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves though, with the Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese dvd out soon, i reckon the Live at Loreley dvd would make a cracking christmas present?

I've enjoyed all of the DVD's thus far, and know I will enjoy new one's equally as much. But the old query is still going to raise its head - why no hitorical performances either in they're entirety or as compilation DVD.
Maybe EF feels the quality of the older filming is not up to scratch ? Who knows other than the master.

A dream come true for me would be a live DVD from TD live in the US from either '76 or '77 :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
timer wrote:

A dream come true for me would be a live DVD from TD live in the US from either '76 or '77 :D
Any dvd from that time is welcome. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
timer wrote:

A DVD from TD's US tour of 1976 would be a dream indeed, especially as they didn't tour then ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:Suppose there will be a dvd from this one released. :D
The film crew where there in force,im hope we will get a DVD for xmas :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
timer wrote: I think these days filming of a TD show is part of the show !

A DVD from TD's US tour of 1976 would be a dream indeed, especially as they didn't tour then ;)
not in the USA, but in Europe they did. And any dvd of these concerts are very very welcome.