TD fan meet - Oneills 2005

Piotr "Millennium&a
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD fan meet - Oneills 2005

Post by Piotr "Millennium&a »

I found pictures from TD fans meeting in London - Oneills pub 11 June 2005
http://acn.waw.pl/pawlach/Oneills/
Pozdrawiam Piotr "Millennium" Sulkowski
timer

Post by timer »

Amazing ! Myself & the Mrs had a meal in there the very same day, I remember seeing various people in TD shirts - but alas I knew no one then :(
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Amazing ! Myself & the Mrs had a meal in there the very same day, I remember seeing various people in TD shirts - but alas I knew no one then :(
me too, well not the bit about the Missus obviously ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Brings back great memories Piotr,i see Jacob there with his very long hair 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Brings back great memories Piotr,i see Jacob there with his very long hair 8)
I thought that was Ben?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Brings back great memories Piotr,i see Jacob there with his very long hair 8)
I thought that was Ben?
Jacob is sat at the table Andy with glasses on,the other one with very long hair is Stuart
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
I thought that was Ben?
Jacob is sat at the table Andy with glasses on,the other one with very long hair is Stuart
right, I'll look closer :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: I thought that was Ben?
He is next to David Foster having a sip from his pint :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Jacob is sat at the table Andy with glasses on,the other one with very long hair is Stuart
Don't forget to look at my new competition 'where's jacob'...;) I can see him now, I didn't realise that Jacob was there, but then again I only knew about 2 or 3 people at the pub
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: right, I'll look closer :D
Don't forget to look at my new competition 'where's jacob'...;) I can see him now, I didn't realise that Jacob was there, but then again I only knew about 2 or 3 people at the pub
I can remember Jacob walking into the pub,thats the first time i met him and he had a real mop of long hair 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: He is next to David Foster having a sip from his pint :wink:
I can remember Jacob walking into the pub,thats the first time i met him and he had a real mop of long hair 8)
hence the 'are you Chris Franke's son' comment?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Don't forget to look at my new competition 'where's jacob'...;) I can see him now, I didn't realise that Jacob was there, but then again I only knew about 2 or 3 people at the pub
hence the 'are you Chris Franke's son' comment?
Of course :mrgreen:
jacob

Post by jacob »

In my mind, I'm still the longhaired guy...

Nice to see those pictures again Piotr, it was my first TD concert and the first time I had been flying. I would say that this were perhaps the most important concert for me. I knew no one, but BillyTheFish recognized from my avatar:

I was introduced to some really nice people, including Colin, whose EF admiration left a very positive impression on me. "MIDNIGHT IN TOOOLAA"
:wink:

Maybe it's because I'm TD mad, but look on the picture with CG in front - In the background there's the "toilet" sign on a turquouise wall. It reminds me of the Phaedra cover. :o

And for Ak's "spot Jacob" competition, you can find me on the Tempodrom dvd (well the front of my head, anyway). :wink:
Last edited by jacob on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
24db

Post by 24db »

jacob wrote:In my mind, I'm still the longhaired guy...

Nice to see those pictures again Piotr, it was my first TD concert and the first time I had been flying. I would say that this were perhaps the most important concert for me.

Maybe it's because I'm TD mad, but look on the picture with CG in front - In the background there's the "toilet" sign on a turquouise wall. It reminds me of the Phaedra cover. :o

And for Ak's "spot Jacob" competition, you can find me on the Tempodrom dvd. :wink:
where's my DVD? ;)
jacob

Post by jacob »

in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/