HOTELS in Earls Court Area for Nov 1 show?

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

HOTELS in Earls Court Area for Nov 1 show?

Post by tdream4ever »

I've been looking into hotels for the Nov 1 show. IS THE EARLS COURT AREA SAFE? Last time I was in London(1999), I stayed near the Earls Court area, and I remember it being okay. Is it a good location to get to the Forum and back using the Tube?
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Earl's Court is quite a long way out to the West of London, whereas the Forum is just north of Camden Town. Depending on where you're coming from, you'd be better off looking for somewhere North of town.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:Earl's Court is quite a long way out to the West of London, whereas the Forum is just north of Camden Town. Depending on where you're coming from, you'd be better off looking for somewhere North of town.
or south...close to the northern line
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I agree, with BTF and 24db

north or south would be better

and getting back to earls court from Kentish Town after the gig on the tube would probably be a royal pain late on a saturday night.....would take around 40 minutes.....depending :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Thanks! Not much to choose from in and around Camden Town. I found a spot near Lancaster Gate Tube station. I could always cancel if I find something closer or better. Everything is freakin expensive in London for us americans. Dont know if I'm gonna make the edinburgh show yet. trying to convince the wife. If she says go for it, then we would fly over on Sunday and fly back to London Heathrow Monday. Our plans are only for 2 nights, then fly back across the pond to sunny SoCal and get ready for the UCLA gig. How late do the tubes run on Saturday nights? I figure 3 hours for TD, then hopefully hang out after the show. After all, coming all that way would be a big dissapointment if I could'nt meet the band and the fans.