Notification for US fans?

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

stevo4 wrote:Just got home. Not even 35 minutes from ticket sales to return to my house (by bicycle).

Here are my tickets!!!

Third Row Center Baby!!!

And i had a friend on line with Ticket Master up on 2 browsers to compare tickets and every time he tried, the best he got was Back of Orchestra Row T as a "Best Available" search. I, on the other hand spoke to the guy behind the glass and i got these amazing seats and without all the bulls&*t fees that TM imposes.

In addition, i asked the guy are all the tickets they sell the same as on TM and he said yes. So, someone is holding out on selling great seats when you use TM. Good to know in the future. May be worth it to buy from Ticket box office when ever that option is available, or cover yourself with someone checking TM.

I'm so excited now!!!

Btw, i was also the only one in line for TD tickets. There were 4 others but they were in line for other shows.

Stevo
Got my tickets too! Two big ones! Time now to shop around for some airline tickets. Without those, my tangerine dream tickets are not of much value.

Cant believe I purchased TD tickets. It will take a LONG while for that to sink in.
tdream4ever

Got Ticket?

Post by tdream4ever »

Got my tickets(3 ea.) center row S. Had to buy thru ticketmaster(rip off) due to work. But I'd prefer to be in the center somewhat half way to the stage. I'd take in the whole stage and get some great pics of the band and Edgar and bandmates. Man. . . I cant wait. 1 week early I'm hoping to be in London for the Nov. 1 show. EB if you read this you are invited over to the house for some good SoCal Brew. This will be the event of the century.
rattymouse

Re: Got Ticket?

Post by rattymouse »

tdream4ever wrote:Got my tickets(3 ea.) center row S. Had to buy thru ticketmaster(rip off) due to work. But I'd prefer to be in the center somewhat half way to the stage. I'd take in the whole stage and get some great pics of the band and Edgar and bandmates. Man. . . I cant wait. 1 week early I'm hoping to be in London for the Nov. 1 show. EB if you read this you are invited over to the house for some good SoCal Brew. This will be the event of the century.
For sure. All things considered, being a bit back allows for much better sound quality and an overall more complete view of the entire stage.
stevo4

Post by stevo4 »

"Got my tickets too! Two big ones! Time now to shop around for some airline tickets. Without those, my tangerine dream tickets are not of much value.

Cant believe I purchased TD tickets. It will take a LONG while for that to sink in."

Yeah, Isn't it hard to get that sh*t eating grin off your face? I'm still pinching myself.

And i agree, although the acoustics at Royce are really good, i was wondering if i'll miss anything (light-show wise) by being so close.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

stevo4 wrote:"Got my tickets too! Two big ones! Time now to shop around for some airline tickets. Without those, my tangerine dream tickets are not of much value.

Cant believe I purchased TD tickets. It will take a LONG while for that to sink in."

Yeah, Isn't it hard to get that sh*t eating grin off your face? I'm still pinching myself.

And i agree, although the acoustics at Royce are really good, i was wondering if i'll miss anything (light-show wise) by being so close.
I am toying with the idea of bringing my son with me instead of the wife. He's only 7 though. I wonder how good or bad of an idea this is? My son would love it much more than the wife. She tolerates my TD addiction.

I recently went to an Iron Maiden concert and saw plenty of young kids. So that got me to start thinking....
stevo4

Post by stevo4 »

It just dawned on me that the shows i've recently seen (or will see in Novenber) (Chris Isaak, Boston/Styx/TD) the average age demographic is horribly skewed upward. Looking around the venues on the last couple of shows i was at was a little depressing. Not one 23 year old kid. And not one person holding a lighter in the air. All they do now is wave their cell phones.

Very sad.