Warsaw Open Air 2001

HarryPotter No7
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Warsaw Open Air 2001

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Having just watched the clip in the TDOC area I can't believe this has never had an official DVD release, the lazers/lightshow were the best of TD I've ever viewed, I have a bootleg DVD which circulated a few years back but the quality is abismal - PLEASE let's have this hidden gem unearthered like it deserves :D
epsilon75

Re: Warsaw Open Air 2001

Post by epsilon75 »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:Having just watched the clip in the TDOC area I can't believe this has never had an official DVD release, the lazers/lightshow were the best of TD I've ever viewed, I have a bootleg DVD which circulated a few years back but the quality is abismal - PLEASE let's have this hidden gem unearthered like it deserves :D
I agree............its a great show and worthy of a release 8) :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:Having just watched the clip in the TDOC area I can't believe this has never had an official DVD release, the lazers/lightshow were the best of TD I've ever viewed, I have a bootleg DVD which circulated a few years back but the quality is abismal - PLEASE let's have this hidden gem unearthered like it deserves :D
I have the concert on a now unplayable Digital Video Tree DVD. But I have seen it a few times before the DVD stopped playing, and it was a fantastic show - absolutely worth an official release :)
exit81

Post by exit81 »

I'm sure EF would love to release it, but seeing as it doesn't look like BB Film Int. filmed it (the firm who do TD's DVDs), the company who filmed it probably want a big fat cheque for the footage. It'd be a superb DVD though, and could include a subtitled version of the press conference as an extra!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
I agree............its a great show and worthy of a release 8) :P
That was my first taste of the show. I hope it gets a full release. Mind you there have been several great clips on the TD webpages over the years that I wouldn't mind on a DVD. TD in Athens to name just one.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Does anyone know if a colour version of the Athens 83 video ever emerged. I got a copy from Omiros Karajas in the late 80's (the guy who did the interview on the video) but even that was in B&W. Anyone got a colour version?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

exit81 wrote:Does anyone know if a colour version of the Athens 83 video ever emerged. I got a copy from Omiros Karajas in the late 80's (the guy who did the interview on the video) but even that was in B&W. Anyone got a colour version?
Sadly mine is black & white :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
exit81 wrote:Does anyone know if a colour version of the Athens 83 video ever emerged. I got a copy from Omiros Karajas in the late 80's (the guy who did the interview on the video) but even that was in B&W. Anyone got a colour version?
Sadly mine is black & white :(
Same here hardly plays now :(
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
I have the concert on a now unplayable Digital Video Tree DVD. But I have seen it a few times before the DVD stopped playing, and it was a fantastic show - absolutely worth an official release :)
Mine stills plays but would love a proper release of this.