JF: A Mellow Morning

DSJR
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: JF: A Mellow Morning

Post by DSJR »

billythefish wrote:Check out Jerome's Myspace page - there's a preview of a track from the new album... Boy! It's good :D :D

http://www.myspace.com/jerometadream
Absolute magic!

What with this and a new Ulrich Snauss CD coming at some point I'm going to be a very happy bunny.

You know, this track has a very TD kind of vibe. I hope the real thing doesn't let us down in April...
Hobo

Re: JF: A Mellow Morning

Post by Hobo »

DSJR wrote:
You know, this track has a very TD kind of vibe.
A very Jerome influenced TD. It's noticeable that this is a solo project. As expected, I detect no EF or TQ influence.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
theonehorst

Post by theonehorst »

I recorded it from myspace and can quit listing to it. I am really locking forward for this album. I like that style.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

agreed a great piece & very promising for the rest of the tracks I wonder will Jerome bring out a sampler disc like he did for neptunes that was a great move to get the feel for his music.....

Bring it on Jerome ..... :D :!: :) :arrow: Grettings from geoff
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:agreed a great piece & very promising for the rest of the tracks I wonder will Jerome bring out a sampler disc like he did for neptunes that was a great move to get the feel for his music.....

Perhaps they'll be a limited edition CDS to go with the record launch/Jerome solo concert later in the year?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:agreed a great piece & very promising for the rest of the tracks I wonder will Jerome bring out a sampler disc like he did for neptunes that was a great move to get the feel for his music.....

Perhaps they'll be a limited edition CDS to go with the record launch/Jerome solo concert later in the year?

Oh well.........get ready for the charge for one of the 111 :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Appearing on ebay soon! :P
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Btw note that if it's a CDR then eBay won't let you sell it later on (it's now their policy) as I found out yesterday...twice
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Perhaps they'll be a limited edition CDS to go with the record launch/Jerome solo concert later in the year?

Btw note that if it's a CDR then eBay won't let you sell it later on (it's now their policy) as I found out yesterday...twice

Sold one of my last two the other week-Good timing me thinks :arrow: PHEW :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Sold one of my last two the other week-Good timing me thinks :arrow: PHEW :wink:
Seems odd, don't you think? It's a legal CDR, issued by the band...and yet 'you' need to be the copyright holder to sell it.
At least I know now, the first time I thought it was because I added a link in my page
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Crazy situation Andy :arrow: but i put TD CDrs up about 18 months ago i bought at various record fares and they were immediately taken down :oops: They told me someone had complained,but i only listed them at 0.99p each and paid 15 times that for them :roll: :x
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

test
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
24db

Post by 24db »

Let's have a gig soon Jerome! :)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Let's have a gig soon Jerome! :)
24db - Last e mail I had from Jerome clearly stated that they were planning a gig for the very near future. (perhaps April 21st !)
CD scheduled release April.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Let's have a gig soon Jerome! :)
24db - Last e mail I had from Jerome clearly stated that they were planning a gig for the very near future. (perhaps April 21st !)
CD scheduled release April.
lol...not april! :D....that would be a very expensive month, what am I talking about? it already is :)

tickets=£56, hotel one=£140, hotel two=£99