TD in the USA!?!?! Please. . .Sooner than later!

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Michael66 »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:TD in Canada is what is really needed. So ummm, if your actually in the US, don't forget, WE have better beer.
Hmm... if you wanna lure Ed into Canada with beverages, try organic carrot & beetroot juice ... :wink:
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

24db wrote:
Scorpion_Saga wrote:TD in Canada is what is really needed. So ummm, if your actually in the US, don't forget, WE have better beer.
I seem to remember that the Canadians gave the band an amazing reception during their 1992 tour...even the band were taken a back by it
A lot of people except of course members of the band, don't realize just how popular TD has always been here in Canada. Until a few years ago, you could buy almost any or all of their recordings at the local record shop.

I'll drive across the country to see them as would any friends in my age group. (old) :lol:
It's cold out here...
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

Michael66 wrote:
Hmm... if you wanna lure Ed into Canada with beverages, try organic carrot & beetroot juice ... :wink:
Hmmm, I am sure some of my hippy friends can hook him up, I must have strayed somewhere along the way as I seem permanently hooked up to a coco-cola feed. Even I know you can't lure Germans with Canadian beer 8) But it's woth a try.
It's cold out here...
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Scorpion_Saga wrote: Even I know you can't lure Germans with Canadian beer 8) But it's woth a try.
Oh I'd definitely try Canadian beer, it's just that Edgar said he went teetotal regarding meat & alcohol shortly after the '77 US tour ...
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

Michael66 wrote:
Scorpion_Saga wrote: Even I know you can't lure Germans with Canadian beer 8) But it's woth a try.
Oh I'd definitely try Canadian beer, it's just that Edgar said he went teetotal regarding meat & alcohol shortly after the '77 US tour ...
LOL, ya, well, I kinda went "teetotal" after the Pink Floyd Animals Tour in Montreal circa 1975, It seems some of us may have an affinity for Beer of any nationality. If I were to follow my teenage dream of concert chasing in Europe, I would never return. Not, that that is a completely bad thing...... is it?
It's cold out here...
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

I used to LOOOOVE Moosehead beer.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Aaaahhh. . . . PINK FLOYD "ANIMALS" Tour 1975! Now that brings back some flashbacks. Anaheim Stadium, I was only 15 years young. Trippin' out. Back to TD. Yes I would like to see Edgar bring the band to anywhere in North America. Im in Surf City USA in SoCal. I'll fly to the east coast or even take my chances in Canada. Just kidding Canucks!! The beer across the border is okay. I'd prefer German or the Brit brews though. Been havin a taste of "Arrogant Bastard Beer" from Stone Brewery in Escondido, CA. I've already got my tix for Loreley and London. Im hopin to make it to both shows. Or at least one. Still lookin into hotel accomodations. Edgar, if you read or sense this post, "Please come back to the USA for a tour!!" Wow! Would'nt that be great if Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Tangerine Dream toured in the US in 2009! Trip Out!
Janus

Post by Janus »

Looks like you've persuaded Edgar & TD to make some of your dreams come true with this thread :D :D
http://www.uclalive.org/event.asp?Event_ID=592
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Janus wrote:Looks like you've persuaded Edgar & TD to make some of your dreams come true with this thread :D :D
Edward Froese??? :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Aaaahhh. . . . PINK FLOYD "ANIMALS" Tour 1975! Now that brings back some flashbacks. Anaheim Stadium, I was only 15 years young. Trippin' out. Back to TD. Yes I would like to see Edgar bring the band to anywhere in North America. Im in Surf City USA in SoCal. I'll fly to the east coast or even take my chances in Canada. Just kidding Canucks!! The beer across the border is okay. I'd prefer German or the Brit brews though. Been havin a taste of "Arrogant Bastard Beer" from Stone Brewery in Escondido, CA. I've already got my tix for Loreley and London. Im hopin to make it to both shows. Or at least one. Still lookin into hotel accomodations. Edgar, if you read or sense this post, "Please come back to the USA for a tour!!" Wow! Would'nt that be great if Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Tangerine Dream toured in the US in 2009! Trip Out!
looks like he read it ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Janus wrote:Looks like you've persuaded Edgar & TD to make some of your dreams come true with this thread :D :D
Edward Froese??? :oops:
Should be SIR Edgar Froese :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:
24db wrote:
I seem to remember that the Canadians gave the band an amazing reception during their 1992 tour...even the band were taken a back by it
A lot of people except of course members of the band, don't realize just how popular TD has always been here in Canada. Until a few years ago, you could buy almost any or all of their recordings at the local record shop.

I'll drive across the country to see them as would any friends in my age group. (old) :lol:
I'd definitely take the road trip to Montreal or Toronto (the later of which is my 2nd favorite Canadian city behind Quebec City!)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Wow! This is great news. When did this annoucement come out? Have'nt seen this in the news section. Has it been out for a few days or weeks? Thanks for the post. Now if LZ and PF will get togeather and tour.
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Wow! This is great news. When did this annoucement come out? Have'nt seen this in the news section. Has it been out for a few days or weeks? Thanks for the post. Now if LZ and PF will get togeather and tour.
a few days ago...Edgar announced it on his birthday (6th July)
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Well, we had a mighty good time in Chicago, where my wife and I had our wedding reception

Vic Theater 1992