Inferno DVD
17%
Metaphor
17%
Tangerine Dream plays Tangerine Dream
4%

Total votes: 24

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

ahem.....gawd them abba birds sure could pull my pint anytime
...The wise.....are silent.....
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I've just had a glass of Port.... First drink for a year.... there are 88 other members on this forum, already. :shock:
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

I don’t have no time too Fix My Avatar control panel.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

Hobo wrote:
Dzsedzs wrote:Hi All, my dear Buddies !

I have arrived here too. I'm glad that the new forum is up and shine beautifully, and to be with you All my dear Friends.

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs
Welcome Dzsedzs. Wouldn't be the same without you. :D
Thank you. This is indeed a warm welcome to this new forum.
Hugs :D
--------------------------------------------------------
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
--------------------------------------------------------
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have arrived here too. I'm glad that the new forum is up and shine beautifully, and to be with you All my dear Friends.

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs

Welcome Dzsedzs

Great to see you here,where are the rest of the Hungarian contingent i saw in Berlin :?:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

epsilon75 wrote:

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs

Welcome Dzsedzs

Great to see you here,where are the rest of the Hungarian contingent i saw in Berlin :?:
Hi to all you guys from Hungry that we met in the Sony Centre wish you all the very best for 2007 & hope to see you all again @ the next gig :!:

:D :) :arrow: 8) :!: Geoff
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Greetings global TD travellers, I was never on the old forum, or any forum of TD, so I decided to come on board here via "myspace" and "voila" lookie here........ This site and forum is well, top notch, not surprising given the integrity of the band their mission, and above all the incredible music..

So, to all of you from all of us........."well done"..........

Oh and by the way, TD's newest fan "Carmen Arianna" my almost one year old daughter she will be 1 on Jan. 5th, 2007

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Am I right in thinking that 17 people logged on to the forum at any one time is more than the "Rocking the Server Night" total on the old forum?
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Am I right in thinking that 17 people logged on to the forum at any one time is more than the "Rocking the Server Night" total on the old forum?
17 out of 102(ish)...more than 16 out 900 on the old site...I think that says alot about the old site ;) TD have tapped into something new with this site, let's hope they don't take their off the ball and new content fairly regularly
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Am I right in thinking that 17 people logged on to the forum at any one time is more than the "Rocking the Server Night" total on the old forum?
17 out of 102(ish)...more than 16 out 900 on the old site...I think that says alot about the old site ;) TD have tapped into something new with this site, let's hope they don't take their off the ball and new content fairly regularly

Its a very good site here now,im sure there are many more people who will join,there are still a few famous faces who have not registered and im sure we could beat the 17 in time :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

Good to see that this forum outstrips all others currently running!
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

I'm networking okay..............
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
That's the bit I don't understand. The forum ain't that much different, mostly it's a colour scheme change.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
That's the bit I don't understand. The forum ain't that much different, mostly it's a colour scheme change.
I would suggest that although there have been good alternatives in the old forum's absence (Pertou, BM) this is tha real ting. That's the sole downside - that those fora will suffer
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Tangram

Post by Tangram »

Greetings everyone. Not sure about these colours!
If I do not agree with what you have to say, I will still defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, almost)