Sport

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Sport

Post by 24db »

England 42-20 Scotland

Good start for England (against Scotland) in the six nations this year (makes a change...the last 15 months have been dreadful).
The come-back kids made all the difference in the Calcutta Cup.
Hobo

Re: Sport

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:England 42-20 Scotland

Good start for England (against Scotland) in the six nations this year (makes a change...the last 15 months have been dreadful).
Nice to see England win something for a change. Not my sport though!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:

Darts? ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Good start for England :shock: Nah!!!! Bad start for Ecosse :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:

Good start for England :shock: Nah!!!! Bad start for Ecosse :wink:
Ah I see, anyway...I'll be supporting Scotland against Wales and Ireland ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:

I'm not a fan of Rugby either. Used to play at school but hated every minute. This put me at odds with my Dad who used to play for Edinburgh University and was apparently pretty good.

I remember once being beaten up by my own team because I was the only player not to have a major injury during a game. Still it was a small price to pay to get a season in the cricket team.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Darts? ;)
Now your talking. Sport with a pint, it's genius!
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Nice to see England win something for a change. Not my sport though!
Darts? ;)
Now your talking. Sport with a pint, it's genius!
Come to think of it, sod the sport...mine's a pint! :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:

I'm not a fan of Rugby either. Used to play at school but hated every minute. This put me at odds with my Dad who used to play for Edinburgh University and was apparently pretty good.

I remember once being beaten up by my own team because I was the only player not to have a major injury during a game. Still it was a small price to pay to get a season in the cricket team.
I have a friend who went straight into Millfield School's second team on reputation alone. After a couple of weeks, it was evident that he was worthy of the first team and he was invited to join. He stayed in the 2nd's though, as the initiation for the 1st team involved being buggered with the linesman's flag, by the rest of the squad. :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote: Nice to see England win something for a change. Not my sport though!

I have a friend who went straight into Millfield School's second team on reputation alone. After a couple of weeks, it was evident that he was worthy of the first team and he was invited to join. He stayed in the 2nd's though, as the initiation for the 1st team involved being buggered with the linesman's flag, by the rest of the squad. :shock:
...and they say that a first class education doesn't prepare you for later life ;)
Ah happy days at Eton ;) :P
batman

Post by batman »

I saw in Greek TV: The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has suspended all matches indefinitely after a policeman was killed at a Serie A match between Catania and Palermo. Violence could halt Italian games. Italy to tackle football violence.
Ohh......my God :shock: :shock: :shock:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm not a fan of Rugby either. Used to play at school but hated every minute. This put me at odds with my Dad who used to play for Edinburgh University and was apparently pretty good.

...and they say that a first class education doesn't prepare you for later life ;)
Ah happy days at Eton ;) :P
:lol: How do these "rituals" even start? "C'mon lads we need an initiation ceremony". Hours later and the best these public school half-wits can come up with.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

batman wrote:I saw in Greek TV: The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has suspended all matches indefinitely after a policeman was killed at a Serie A match between Catania and Palermo. Violence could halt Italian games. Italy to tackle football violence.
Bribery scandals, violence and hooliganism, Italian football's darkest hour and yet they're still World Champions. What does that say about the rest?
batman

Post by batman »

Hobo wrote:
batman wrote:I saw in Greek TV: The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has suspended all matches indefinitely after a policeman was killed at a Serie A match between Catania and Palermo. Violence could halt Italian games. Italy to tackle football violence.
Bribery scandals, violence and hooliganism, Italian football's darkest hour and yet they're still World Champions. What does that say about the rest?
Yoy have right Mick.
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

i follow my local Football team. I love going to the matches. It's a bloody cold stand at this time of year . Theres no Pies on sale anymore either.