Views From A Red Train

biily-whizz
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by biily-whizz »

GOT THE ALBUMS 4 DAYS AGO, FIND VIEWS HARDEST TO GET INTO. PURPLE DILUVAL GROWING ON ME . I Must be strange I LIKE MORE TRACKS FROM ANTHOLOGY, ESPECIALY HUCKEBEES DREAM AND THE SEVENTH FOLDER :roll:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Welcome Back Billy Whizz....you've been away quite some time. 8)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’ll Buy it on July be going forward to it soon. :lol: 8) :wink:

:!: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

Been listening to this a lot this week,

Think this may be my favourite of the three recent albums :D

Loving, Carmel Calif, Nutshell, One Night in Space, sound of a shell

Great stuff!
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Received Views two days ago :D

It does not sound anything like Dante, The Atomic Seasons or Jeanne D'arc. This is another kind of music, simpler but with a lot of energy.

Many gems, for example Nutshell Awakening and Serpent Magique. This is a strong release well worth having.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdfan wrote:Received Views two days ago :D

It does not sound anything like Dante, The Atomic Seasons or Jeanne D'arc. This is another kind of music, simpler but with a lot of energy.

Many gems, for example Nutshell Awakening and Serpent Magique. This is a strong release well worth having.
I'm in total agreement. Been listening to this album a lot these last two weeks and have been enjoying all of the tracks. What a great release. I've just given my elder brother a copy for his birthday, be interesting to see what he thinks about it, and I'll probably get one for my younger brother too.
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Been listening to this and PD for just over a week now and have to say they're both great and contain some of TD's best music since Mars Polaris. In fact some of the tracks (Babylon on PD, Leviathon could become some of my all time faves.

I preferred PD at first as it's got much more of a traditional (ie 70's/80's) feel with the 3 long tracks gradually evolving and building an atmosphere. However, VFART, has snuck up on me after repeated listens.

Strangely the first time it all hung together was when I had it on quietly as background music whist doing some work - the guitars and electronics had a really nice balance and again a trademark TD feel to it. My only gripe with this is the same I have with many albums these days - at 70 odd minutes, it's a bit too long, but that's just me...
har

Post by har »

Views really has grown on me. Listened to it this morning and everything really fell into place for me.

Great mixture of styles and music on this. Love the guitar work, especially on One night in Space and the solo in Carmel Calif ( pure class track ) is sublime, nice bit of harmonising with the keyboard near the end on one of the main themes as well.

I honestly cannot decide which is the best of the three new releases. It is impossible. They are all superb.

Tangerine Dream rule :!:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Been listening to this over the weekend at times of low mood,what a truly wonderful uplifting experience it was.....its a wonderful album 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Nero

Post by Nero »

Yes, TD's music has a great healing effect....I can confirm this without going into details here...
Red Train is a great and intelligent album.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Unfortunately I still can`t get great enthusiasm for this album. I do love Hunter Shot By A Yellow Rabbbit and Leviathan but the rest of the tracks don`t really do much for me.

Still, I am happy that it is a big hit to the majority of TD fans
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Been listening to this over the weekend at times of low mood,what a truly wonderful uplifting experience it was.....its a wonderful album 8) :D
great album mate...that reminds me, I need to play it again
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Been listening to this over the weekend at times of low mood,what a truly wonderful uplifting experience it was.....its a wonderful album 8) :D
Put it in the player mate and enjoy,its a gem 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
well I'll spin a Mp3 mate ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: great album mate...that reminds me, I need to play it again
well I'll spin a Mp3 mate ;)
I will join you this very minute