Shiver Me Timber - Jerome Froese

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:it's been a bit quiet from Jerome recently...anybody know what he's been up to?
I got a message from him after hinting about a UK appearance, all he said was "hope to catch up with you guys again in the future".
cheers mate, a bit vague though.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:it's been a bit quiet from Jerome recently...anybody know what he's been up to?
I got a message from him after hinting about a UK appearance, all he said was "hope to catch up with you guys again in the future".
Keeps us guessing mate..........a performamce would be nice,the WR performance seems like an age ago :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I got a message from him after hinting about a UK appearance, all he said was "hope to catch up with you guys again in the future".
Keeps us guessing mate..........a performamce would be nice,the WR performance seems like an age ago :arrow:
1906 wasn't it? :)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: cheers mate, a bit vague though.
I know he's been taken up with the US and German releases of SMT the last couple of months... he certainly plans to gig again in due course, but no definite time-scales at the moment.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Keeps us guessing mate..........a performamce would be nice,the WR performance seems like an age ago :arrow:
I know he's been taken up with the US and German releases of SMT the last couple of months... he certainly plans to gig again in due course, but no definite time-scales at the moment.
What is there to do with regards to releasing SMT in the US? As far as I can tell, it can be bought only at Amazon.com. Hardly seems like a full time job.