Views From A Red Train

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

rotwang wrote:I hope to send a check to Ricochet Dream in the next day or two, which means I should get all four of the new releases within two weeks. Can't wait!
are the other 2 DVD's?
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

rattymouse wrote:
rotwang wrote:I hope to send a check to Ricochet Dream in the next day or two, which means I should get all four of the new releases within two weeks. Can't wait!
are the other 2 DVD's?
No, all CDs: Views from a Red Train, Purple Diluvial, The Anthology Decades Vol. 1 and EF's Armageddon Part 1
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
timer

Post by timer »

rattymouse wrote:
are the other 2 DVD's?
The planned DVD that was due with Views has now been allocated to the Concert DVD for Eindhoven I believe.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I just received my 3 CDs : "Views...", "Purple Diluvial" and "Anthology Decades"... and the card "Elf june" signed by Edgar, COOOOL !!! :D

Now I will listen to all that great music, starting with Purple Diluvial, I think... See you soon, guys ! :wink: :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Enjoy
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

rotwang wrote:
rattymouse wrote:
are the other 2 DVD's?
No, all CDs: Views from a Red Train, Purple Diluvial, The Anthology Decades Vol. 1 and EF's Armageddon Part 1
What is Armageddon Part I? I dont see that in the Eastgate Music shop at all.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

rattymouse wrote:What is Armageddon Part I? I dont see that in the Eastgate Music shop at all.
It's a Groove release for Edgar's concert in Eindhoven. You can find it here: http://www.groove.nl/cd/g/gr-153.html
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Michael66 wrote:
rattymouse wrote:What is Armageddon Part I? I dont see that in the Eastgate Music shop at all.
It's a Groove release for Edgar's concert in Eindhoven. You can find it here: http://www.groove.nl/cd/g/gr-153.html
... and it's a goodie too.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
ant

Post by ant »

:D Serpent Magique is really growing on me now. It really is a great album and each play brings something new to my ears. Can't wait for the next in the Atomic series and, of course, the DVD of the last gig!! The Groove CD has still not arrived and am beginning to wonder if it will which will be annoying if it doesn't as I did not pay the insurance as it seemed pricy enough as it was, so if it doesn't arrive they will probably not send me another!! :(
Biggus Dickus
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

ant wrote:The Groove CD has still not arrived and am beginning to wonder if it will which will be annoying if it doesn't as I did not pay the insurance as it seemed pricy enough as it was, so if it doesn't arrive they will probably not send me another!! :(
I also haven't got Armageddon Part I so far... I hope it arrives end of this week.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Very gooooooood music ! I think that I will listen to that album many times, some tracks are rocking, especially with Edgar and BB guitars ! :D

And the little texts by Edgar are so funny... :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
HYPERBOREA

Post by HYPERBOREA »

VFART Good "Underground" music and would sound good on "youtube" !

Mind the gap between the tracks though !

At last ive found a "platform" to "express" my views
redziller

Post by redziller »

HYPERBOREA wrote:VFART Good "Underground" music and would sound good on "youtube" !

Mind the gap between the tracks though !

At last ive found a "platform" to "express" my views
1st class ticket to Clapham Punction. HO HO HO (gauge )
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just got back from my hols today and am totally jet-lagged. Quickly fertled through the mail for anything from Germany and found a nice fat package. Tore it open and immediately chucked Views in the CD player. Been listening to it non-stop since, whilst checking my email, and it's just awesome.

Great guitar from Bernhard and Edgar.

This is the album I wished they'd made when Zlatko was in the band but, hey, it's probably benefitted from Bernhard's more melodic style of playing.

The compositions themselves are all solid. No filler here. How does Edgar do it?

... and I just love the album notes. Very humorous and informative. Can't get the image of a bunny with a 12-bore out of my head.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Well today was a great day!
9.00am- First thing this morning my cd's(v-fart,anthology decades & purple diluvial) arrived via my office! So i sneakily plugged in my headphones for a first listen...ok, this is def.a TD album.

10am. - our online system at work crashes so unable to work. In go the headphones and the PD disc...like it.

12midday- still no system. V-fart is now playing. All good, liking it so far. Interesting reading in the sleeve. Some interesting explanations behind the songs and how they were recorded.

1pm till 2pm-lunch!-

2.30pm - phone tech bod for update on system, er...he's in a meeting.

2.40pm - tech bod calls, not sure when system will be working again. Oh well, Anthology Years goes on! :-)

3pm. - boss announces no system fix today. Home!

3.20pm. - v.fart on thru my BIG stereo speakers.

Hope u dont mind me sharing but what a way to wind down till the weekend. Thats a class friday!