Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
la sagesse du destin wrote:
We can now see photos and comments in the Groove website.

http://e-day.groove.nl/archive.php

Charles


nice to be quoted out of context ;)...full 'serious' review to follow

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
24db wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
We can now see photos and comments in the Groove website.

http://e-day.groove.nl/archive.php

Charles


nice to be quoted out of context ;)...full 'serious' review to follow



I am surprised Groove put that comment by you up on their site, at least your being honest though :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
We can now see photos and comments in the Groove website.

http://e-day.groove.nl/archive.php

Charles


nice to be quoted out of context ;)...full 'serious' review to follow



I am surprised Groove put that comment by you up on their site, at least your being honest though :)


well, my comment was in response to somebody elses...if they'd bothered to look here they'd have found something different. I fully respect Ron, musically and for all the effort he puts in. Whether I liked the music he did on that day doesn't really matter as I wasn't in Eindhoven to see him.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
Just out of interest does anyone have the setlist for Ron Boots, be interested to know if he played any of Acoustic Shadows.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: france (west)
cantosis wrote:
Just out of interest does anyone have the setlist for Ron Boots, be interested to know if he played any of Acoustic Shadows.

I have not the setlist of the show of Ron Boots,but it's sure that he palayed tracks from Acoustic Shadows when we were seeing pictures of war;
I bought his last CD "See Beyond Times,Look Beyond Words".it 's a great album and I recognize that the track "Radar" was in the show, and perhaps the track "Hour of the Wolf" when Gert Emmens was in the ens of the show.

Charles;

_________________
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
la sagesse du destin wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Just out of interest does anyone have the setlist for Ron Boots, be interested to know if he played any of Acoustic Shadows.

I have not the setlist of the show of Ron Boots,but it's sure that he palayed tracks from Acoustic Shadows when we were seeing pictures of war;
I bought his last CD "See Beyond Times,Look Beyond Words".it 's a great album and I recognize that the track "Radar" was in the show, and perhaps the track "Hour of the Wolf" when Gert Emmens was in the ens of the show.

Charles;


thanks charles. I really like Acoustic Shadows, to me its his best album. I can live without the other stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
cantosis wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Just out of interest does anyone have the setlist for Ron Boots, be interested to know if he played any of Acoustic Shadows.

I have not the setlist of the show of Ron Boots,but it's sure that he palayed tracks from Acoustic Shadows when we were seeing pictures of war;
I bought his last CD "See Beyond Times,Look Beyond Words".it 's a great album and I recognize that the track "Radar" was in the show, and perhaps the track "Hour of the Wolf" when Gert Emmens was in the ens of the show.

Charles;


thanks charles. I really like Acoustic Shadows, to me its his best album. I can live without the other stuff.


The Acoustic Shadows tracks he played were very impressive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
can anyone enlighten me: What were Edgar's closing words?


:wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
bigmoog wrote:
can anyone enlighten me: What were Edgar's closing words?


:wink:


Goodnight !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
'Colin, don't squeeze so hard'! ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
can anyone enlighten me: What were Edgar's closing words?


:wink:


Goodnight !



:o :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
'Colin, don't squeeze so hard'! ;)


very naughty :mrgreen:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
'Colin, don't squeeze so hard'! ;)


very naughty :mrgreen:


:D...btw nice tache...you grew that quick ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
'Colin, don't squeeze so hard'! ;)


very naughty :mrgreen:


:D...btw nice tache...you grew that quick ;)


Usually takes me about 6 months :oops: but i have to say those tashes were hilarious,it was a funny moment.

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 am
Posts: 91
Here are my people shots from Eindhoven.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pogofish/s ... 685426289/

From The Queen the night before & pre/post gig. Just realised I've missed a few & will add them tomorrow. Need...Sleep....!!! :D

Concert shots will be along soon.

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
Page 10 of 15 [ 220 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage