Views From A Red Train

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Having listened to this CD in depth last night - I can't find one track I don't like, not only musically is this CD awesome, sonically it's amazing. Sounds like you could be right there in the studio listening to it.

Great insight into each tracks composition by Bianca on the inner sleeve as well.

11/10 for me - has totally blown me away. :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Colin so sad not to be there.
Yesterday felt like my legs had been cut off !!!! :cry:
You were very much missed Darren,i hope the new releases and the DVD of the show soften missing the gig.
Hopefully i'll get to Loreley i'm gonna go camping for this unless someone as a floor i can sleep on.

Do you think you're going to be ok for this Colin ?
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Colin so sad not to be there.
Yesterday felt like my legs had been cut off !!!! :cry:
You were very much missed Darren,i hope the new releases and the DVD of the show soften missing the gig.
Hopefully i'll get to Loreley i'm gonna go camping for this unless someone as a floor i can sleep on.

Do you think you're going to be ok for this Colin ?
Ive booked up Daz so very hopeful :wink: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:Having listened to this CD in depth last night - I can't find one track I don't like, not only musically is this CD awesome, sonically it's amazing. Sounds like you could be right there in the studio listening to it.

Great insight into each tracks composition by Bianca on the inner sleeve as well.

I've only managed two spins so far, but first impressions are certainly good. "Leviathan" is already going down as a landmark track - it really grabbed me at the gig on Sunday, and having heard it twice more, I can fairly confidently say that this track is going to be one of my favourites of all time.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
timer wrote:Having listened to this CD in depth last night - I can't find one track I don't like, not only musically is this CD awesome, sonically it's amazing. Sounds like you could be right there in the studio listening to it.

I've only managed two spins so far, but first impressions are certainly good. "Leviathan" is already going down as a landmark track - it really grabbed me at the gig on Sunday, and having heard it twice more, I can fairly confidently say that this track is going to be one of my favourites of all time.
"Leviathan" is certainly a landmark track....its a huge favorite already 8) 8)
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote:

''Sound of a Shell'' is favourite so far, but im realy struggling to hear any I don't like on this.

Well done EF - magnificent :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote: I've only managed two spins so far, but first impressions are certainly good. "Leviathan" is already going down as a landmark track - it really grabbed me at the gig on Sunday, and having heard it twice more, I can fairly confidently say that this track is going to be one of my favourites of all time.
''Sound of a Shell'' is favourite so far, but im realy struggling to hear any I don't like on this.

Well done EF - magnificent :)
"Sound of a Shell" is indeed a goodie Tim,and as you say a struggle to be negative against any.........EF magic 8)
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

My copy hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure I will recieve it tomorrow. I can't wait to hear it. :)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I'll be honest in saying that with some of the recent TD output I was more than a sceptical about another release "so quickly". For me the last couple of "new" albums had turn into "Blanderine Dream" and it seemed that that they were using Sony Cinescore to produce music...

However....

This album is chuffing awesome. For me the best for years and years.

They're back and my faith has been restored.

:D
ant

Post by ant »

:D I've liked everything they have done in the last couple of years or so and they are certainly burning bright again following the 'dismal years' of 1991 to 1995. Can't wait for the new albums to drop through my letterbox, especially VFART - sounds awesome!! Hurry up Mr Postman, I'm itching to get these crackers in my player.

Who else is on the album by the way? Is Thorsten Q on it?
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

ant wrote::D I've liked everything they have done in the last couple of years or so and they are certainly burning bright again following the 'dismal years' of 1991 to 1995. Can't wait for the new albums to drop through my letterbox, especially VFART - sounds awesome!! Hurry up Mr Postman, I'm itching to get these crackers in my player.

Who else is on the album by the way? Is Thorsten Q on it?
TQ, BB, LS, IC all on CD , but the majority was done by EF.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks timer. Good to know Thorsten is still around. :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

I hear it's so good that even Emportal posters cheered up and stopped living in the past ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:I hear it's so good that even Emportal posters cheered up and stopped living in the past ;)
Can't believe that ! from over there ! :o
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:I hear it's so good that even Emportal posters cheered up and stopped living in the past ;)
Can't believe that ! from over there ! :o
lol...well who gives a monkey's anyway to be honest mate ;). Starts a BM vigil