What ever became of...

EricDraven
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

What ever became of...

Post by EricDraven »

The TD album "Lions Share" and Edgars' solo album "Heath Robinson"? Did they morph into other projects? And also, is it true that TD were to compose music for the film "Delamorte,Delamore"[Cemetary Man]? as I remember seeing it listed on discographies at the time ['95/'96].
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
Jon

Post by Jon »

I remember reading in Voyager Magazine that TD should write the score to that Dellamore film, but it never happened. Manuel De Sica wrote the score.
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

Yeah I know, I have the soundtrack to Dellamorte Dellamore, and one of the tracks is a direct ripoff of "Thru Metamorphic Rocks"! Not a bad soundtrack overall though [besides TD, I also hear some Bernard Hermann "influences" as well]. Some good moody synth tracks. Still need info on the other two albums, "Lions Share" and "Heath Robinson". I know they were canceled, but did they simply rename the albums "Mars Polaris" and "Dalinetopia"? or are they unreleased? C'mon guys, someone should have some info.
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
Jon

Post by Jon »

Hmmm...interesting...I didn't know that De Sica ripped off TD there. I thought he was kind of a "classical" composer for orchestra, but I may be wrong.
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

was there not a TD album of classical peices advertised on the old website a couple of years back called Starship Troopers or something to that effect - anybody any idea if this will see the light of day
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Red Morpho wrote:was there not a TD album of classical peices advertised on the old website a couple of years back called Starship Troopers or something to that effect - anybody any idea if this will see the light of day

Yes think is correct,but i dont think this release ever came to fruit :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
Red Morpho wrote:was there not a TD album of classical peices advertised on the old website a couple of years back called Starship Troopers or something to that effect - anybody any idea if this will see the light of day

Yes think is correct,but i dont think this release ever came to fruit :?
I'm guessing these tracks have been secreted through a few other releases instead, such as Tyranny of Beauty (Largo), Ambient Monkeys etc...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
obiwankenomi

Post by obiwankenomi »

I have to agree with you. There was an album called Starship Troopers announced on TD's own official website a few years back. It was listed as a forthcomming release. Do'n't know what happened, if it was renamed or never released.

Obiwan
24db

Post by 24db »

obiwankenomi wrote:
I have to agree with you. There was an album called Starship Troopers announced on TD's own official website a few years back. It was listed as a forthcomming release. Do'n't know what happened, if it was renamed or never released.

Obiwan
from memory it was about 1999
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'm glad it wasn't released with a title like that

I can't think of it without thinking of Sarah Brightman & cold gossip.

right i'm off for a cold shower and a good lathering :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

alipaul wrote:I'm glad it wasn't released with a title like that

Sad git that I am, I immediately thought of the old Yes song........wish I had the sense to think of cold Gossip in stead. :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
alipaul wrote:I'm glad it wasn't released with a title like that

Sad git that I am, I immediately thought of the old Yes song........wish I had the sense to think of cold Gossip in stead. :oops:
Sader git that I am :) I thought of Sarah being married to TD's Manager Andrew-Graham Stewart ;)