EM forum down?

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

peaceBwithU wrote:
batman wrote:I read the opinions of Ron Boots because closed the forum. And agree. I am afraid however all those people come in the TD forum.
I thought what Ron wrote was total rubbish. It shows that he is just as self absorbed as Kees and James who were the overbearing admins.

TOO EFFING RIGHT

bm is a very moderate admin on his site

25 members , all fiends of em
...The wise.....are silent.....
peaceBwithU

Post by peaceBwithU »

modulator_esp wrote:the TD forum always seemed to be for the die-fard TD fans and the EM Forum was for fans of Electronic Music as a whole
The EM forum mainly focused on New Age and related music styles. Not electronic music. If it was focused on electronically created music then I would of thought they would had been sections on all the many genres and styles of electronically created music.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
I think Rons statement fairly clearly shows where the problem lies, which is shame for the 99% of the forum members that always got along and didn't have to email the mods with abuse. Now everyone has lost a good place for information and a site to advertise their music, I still used to read it from time to time.
I don't. I think it is utterly biased, as the moderators enforced some very strange rules with instant bans.... and they gave rude messages.... and their clique were permitted to make extremely rude insinuations to some members, I am not surprised that their abuse was met back with abuse. Only the ones who didn't get banned because they went with the flow have lost "their" forum. I think that there will be another forum that will be dominated by sour grapes and "experts on everything" to take its place already.

You have hit the nail on the head there DV..........diehard members were allowed to get away with almost anything :roll: :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm wood rather be a die HARD tee dee fan than a 'new age' fan anyday

new age : the sound of crystals being sold to gullible goatees* in glastonbury

*and thats just the ladies :arrow: :arrow: :shock: :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:bm wood rather be a die HARD tee dee fan than a 'new age' fan anyday

Go stroke your T-dream catcher and calm down mate! ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sorry all

bm is extremely drunk and st£ned

im logging off in case i offend
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:bm wood rather be a die HARD tee dee fan than a 'new age' fan anyday

Well if you seen women with Goatees at Glastonbury they must have been in the nude tent :shock: :shock: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm logs back in

glastionbury 94 was immense

orbital, eat static, johnny cash, oasis, tecno tent

i remember nuffink

:arrow:

im orf to draw some kush

cheers friends
peaceBwithU

Post by peaceBwithU »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
I think Rons statement fairly clearly shows where the problem lies, which is shame for the 99% of the forum members that always got along and didn't have to email the mods with abuse. Now everyone has lost a good place for information and a site to advertise their music, I still used to read it from time to time.
I don't. I think it is utterly biased, as the moderators enforced some very strange rules with instant bans.... and they gave rude messages.... and their clique were permitted to make extremely rude insinuations to some members, I am not surprised that their abuse was met back with abuse. Only the ones who didn't get banned because they went with the flow have lost "their" forum. I think that there will be another forum that will be dominated by sour grapes and "experts on everything" to take its place already.

You have hit the nail on the head there DV..........diehard members were allowed to get away with almost anything :roll: :x
Very true. They were allowed to break the "on the fly" rules (rules made on the fly used to ban whomever they wanted to).

I think that the forum didn't improve the sales figures for Groove that they'd had hoped. That's probably one main reason why they took down the forum. I even noticed those behind Groove signed up at the forum under assumed names to "praise" Groove label releases.

Those who had control over who controlled who was banned or not banned didn't seem interested in all views and thoughts about music. They just wanted to hawk their product.
peaceBwithU

Post by peaceBwithU »

bigmoog wrote:bm logs back in

i remember nuffink

im orf to draw some kush

cheers friends
I would have liked to have been there. I did make it to Reading 1998 though.
If I wanted to see New Age live I'd go to E-Live, Hampshire Jam, EMMA or related events.
24db

Post by 24db »

peaceBwithU wrote:
bigmoog wrote:bm logs back in

i remember nuffink

im orf to draw some kush

cheers friends
I would have liked to have been there. I did make it to Reading 1998 though.
If I wanted to see New Age live I'd go to E-Live, Hampshire Jam, EMMA or related events.
Brutal! ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Are you Rattymouse in disguise :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Are you Rattymouse in disguise :wink:
why not!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well them is two new EMFORUMS

1 : http://emportal.phpbb24.com/

2 : http://emforum.li*

*bm registered at no 2 about 1hour ago, there is one other member : hello colin!!!!! If we continue to register at every EM forum, its likely we will have no time to listen to thee musick :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:well them is two new EMFORUMS

1 : http://emportal.phpbb24.com/

2 : http://emforum.li*

*bm registered at no 2 about 1hour ago, there is one other member : hello colin!!!!! If we continue to register at every EM forum, its likely we will have no time to listen to thee musick :arrow:

Im running out of F******* passwords :roll: :arrow: