Has the TDI brand label been discontinued?

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

I just don't understand why they do not work together??
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I just don't understand why they do not work together??
well if you continue with that logic, why bother having more than more website. I'm sure there are many reasons why, although I have no answers
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:well if you continue with that logic...
Okay, I'll stop.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
Okay, I'll stop.
lol....I wasn't criticising mate
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Okay, I'll stop.
lol....I wasn't criticising mate
I know :D , I just realised I had not more to say... :oops:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.
hansx

Post by hansx »

prophetfive wrote:From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.
Time will learn if that will continue. It is all a bit unclear. I shouldn't be surprised if TDI will release something again this year. I guess it is all in Edgars hands.
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
prophetfive wrote:From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.
Time will learn if that will continue. It is all a bit unclear. I shouldn't be surprised if TDI will release something again this year. I guess it is all in Edgars hands.
My guess is that contracts have been re-written and Eastgate (and all the gates....see the info elsewhere on the site) are now Edgar's, and Moonpop is now soley Jerome's.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Surely TDI is no more..................its now Eastgate :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I liked the old logo.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:I liked the old logo.

Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:
Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones
There must be a graphic artist among us. Anybody want to take up the challenge of designing a decent t-shirt? If there are no takers, we're all wearing a "Colin" shirt to the next gig! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

There must be a graphic artist among us. Anybody want to take up the challenge of designing a decent t-shirt? If there are no takers, we're all wearing a "Colin" shirt to the next gig! :wink:
I still want to do one with the Insert from the OHR issue of Zeit....it looks great if you invert it in Adobe, perhaps with some solarisation.

a bit like this:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Well after all the hints i made for an Edgar "AGES" t/shirt i had to go out and get me own done............ :roll: