Notification for US fans?

stevo4
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Notification for US fans?

Post by stevo4 »

I don't get to check in here all that often and was wondering if there is any email type notification system set up to alert me if and when Edgar, TD, etc. ever decide to play in the states. I'd really hate to miss a show that comes to town.

You guys are sooo lucky to be within a short distance of these shows. Its been since 86 for me...
24db

Re: Notification for US fans?

Post by 24db »

stevo4 wrote:I don't get to check in here all that often and was wondering if there is any email type notification system set up to alert me if and when Edgar, TD, etc. ever decide to play in the states. I'd really hate to miss a show that comes to town.

You guys are sooo lucky to be within a short distance of these shows. Its been since 86 for me...
according to somebody who met Thorsten at NAMM this year, there was a rumour of an American tour this year (stop me if you've heard this before)...just a rumour until it happens though
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
stevo4 wrote:I don't get to check in here all that often and was wondering if there is any email type notification system set up to alert me if and when Edgar, TD, etc. ever decide to play in the states. I'd really hate to miss a show that comes to town.

according to somebody who met Thorsten at NAMM this year, there was a rumour of an American tour this year (stop me if you've heard this before)...just a rumour until it happens though
Good luck to all the fans in the USA if it does come off,they have waited a long time :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Good luck to all the fans in the USA if it does come off,they have waited a long time :arrow:
got to admit it would have driven me nuts waiting that long...six years was bad enough
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: according to somebody who met Thorsten at NAMM this year, there was a rumour of an American tour this year (stop me if you've heard this before)...just a rumour until it happens though
got to admit it would have driven me nuts waiting that long...six years was bad enough
6 years was a long time for the UK fans but 16 apart from a very short show in 95 seems like torture for the US TD fans,i hope it comes off.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Good luck to all the fans in the USA if it does come off,they have waited a long time :arrow:
6 years was a long time for the UK fans but 16 apart from a very short show in 95 seems like torture for the US TD fans,i hope it comes off.
so true...or how about Aussie fans? 26 years....ouch
Good job Welsh fans can travel though ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

zzz....zzzzz.....eh,,,US tour?!?!?....Aus Tour?!?!

BM vigils imminent announcement..zzz.z.z.z.z.z.zzzz
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I would never have conquered that flying fear if it were not for TD,it speaks volumes of what the music means to me that i could conquer such a massive fear to travel overseas to see them...if i had not gone to the Tempodrom i would probably never have gone up in a plane in my lifetime.
May the power of Froese be with you :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:zzz....zzzzz.....eh,,,US tour?!?!?....Aus Tour?!?!

where's that London gig in march then? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:zzz....zzzzz.....eh,,,US tour?!?!?....Aus Tour?!?!

where's that London gig in march then? ;)
he means March 2009 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I would never have conquered that flying fear if it were not for TD,it speaks volumes of what the music means to me that i could conquer such a massive fear to travel overseas to see them...if i had not gone to the Tempodrom i would probably never have gone up in a plane in my lifetime.
I've got to admit I might not have got a passport if it hadn't been for TD...that's a bit sad really ;)
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Never say Never, but I think you wont see EF/TD here in the states ever again.. :(
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I would never have conquered that flying fear if it were not for TD,it speaks volumes of what the music means to me that i could conquer such a massive fear to travel overseas to see them...if i had not gone to the Tempodrom i would probably never have gone up in a plane in my lifetime.
I've got to admit I might not have got a passport if it hadn't been for TD...that's a bit sad really ;)
Nothing sad about that mate,your love of the music pushed you on and that speaks volumes for what the band means to us as fans.
24db

Post by 24db »

RemoteViewing81 wrote:Never say Never, but I think you wont see EF/TD here in the states ever again.. :(
hmm I'm not so sure....there have been about 20 cancelled TD gigs over the years, so I don't think you could ever write off a couple of gigs...a tour? now that's another thing altogether
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Nothing sad about that mate,your love of the music pushed you on and that speaks volumes for what the band means to us as fans.
Wouldn't consider going abroad for any other band except TD.