Jerome has left the building...

Rico
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Rico »

aged!

that's harsh. :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:? :? :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Is he in ? is he out ? this debate will not be concluded untill 1) the tour starts 2) Edgar or Jerome make a statement.
Personally i would like to see Jerome on stage with TD next year, but if it's his 'time' to make the journey into the music business so be it ,and I for one wish him ever sucess. His issued solo work stands up incredibly well ,(even if it wasn't associated to the biggest EM influences ever!).

This is another waiting game!
Spot on...and the speculation continues...
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Is he in ? is he out ? this debate will not be concluded untill 1) the tour starts 2) Edgar or Jerome make a statement.
Personally i would like to see Jerome on stage with TD next year, but if it's his 'time' to make the journey into the music business so be it ,and I for one wish him ever sucess. His issued solo work stands up incredibly well ,(even if it wasn't associated to the biggest EM influences ever!).

No point in second guessing. Jerome will let us know in his own good time.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

No point in second guessing. Jerome will let us know in his own good time.
Indeed, hopefully soon.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I sincerely hope not :(
Sean_Montgomery

Post by Sean_Montgomery »

I don't know if this has been brought up in any of the forum discussions here, but I've noticed that among the stack of new releases and re-releases from Eastgate, Jerome's name is nowhere to be found. His contributions have been summarilly stripped out of the TD Catalogue, whether they be albums (the Dream Mixes), or single tracks (Meng Tien). That, to me, would seem to imply that this is more than just a 'short break'.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well if hes been taken off albums and tracks he co-wrote thats pretty sad to say the least :?
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

So long as the music keeps coming, I'll be alright.
JD

Post by JD »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:I don't know if this has been brought up in any of the forum discussions here, but I've noticed that among the stack of new releases and re-releases from Eastgate, Jerome's name is nowhere to be found. His contributions have been summarilly stripped out of the TD Catalogue, whether they be albums (the Dream Mixes), or single tracks (Meng Tien). That, to me, would seem to imply that this is more than just a 'short break'.
But both TD and Jerome's Myspace pages say he is still a member, and they visit these pages almost daily ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
JD

Post by JD »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:I don't know if this has been brought up in any of the forum discussions here, but I've noticed that among the stack of new releases and re-releases from Eastgate, Jerome's name is nowhere to be found. His contributions have been summarilly stripped out of the TD Catalogue, whether they be albums (the Dream Mixes), or single tracks (Meng Tien). That, to me, would seem to imply that this is more than just a 'short break'.
Actually where is this ? I can find CDs that list the artist as Tangerine Dream, I havent found a recent CD that claims to be just edgar for instance ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Like i said earlier there are no links even to moonpop on this site
as i never got around the ordering unpleasant poems and i couldn't find any website.

Thankfully i managed to find jerome's website and it is now on it's way
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Sean_Montgomery

Post by Sean_Montgomery »

JD wrote:Actually where is this ? I can find CDs that list the artist as Tangerine Dream, I havent found a recent CD that claims to be just edgar for instance ?
I noticed it in the 'Downloads' area.

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/dow ... 3ede76fb10

Click on 'Free Cover Download' for any of the albums. "All songs composed by Edgar Froese".
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:
JD wrote:Actually where is this ? I can find CDs that list the artist as Tangerine Dream, I havent found a recent CD that claims to be just edgar for instance ?
I noticed it in the 'Downloads' area.

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/dow ... 3ede76fb10

Click on 'Free Cover Download' for any of the albums. "All songs composed by Edgar Froese".
You are incorrect. Where the tracks are not solely by Edgar there is credit to whoever else was involved.... Have another look !
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

At this moment its pure speculation,i wont believe it till i get it from the horses mouth :arrow: