spam

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

spam

Post by redziller »

Maybe users should be prevented from posting URLs for the 1st 10 posts. Unfair on new joiners but may help
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

This is a great idea. So you can see whether someone really wants to post in the forum. :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

aint no spam* on bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum.org**

*hell, there aint no members :wink:

**that sites admin is very administrative and moderate
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Give me the spam with chips anyday :D i get hundreds of spam emails everyday at my yahoo address :cry: usually offering me sky of the John Thomas :oops: :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

spam fritters are quite nice in a 70's school dinner vibe

last time BM tried a JT sky pill he had to go to casualty as he had accidentally knocked out MsBm when he undressed

TMI :arrow: :wink:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

[quote="epsilon75"]Give me the spam with chips anyday :D i get hundreds of spam emails everyday at my yahoo address :cry: usually offering me sky of the John Thomas :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Same problem here, Yahoo are terrible - even though they have a so-called spam-filter :x
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

here at work we get no spam, no hackers, no nothing as our firewall is INCHES thick*

a bit like the BM
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I'm getting loads of spam on my Tiscali account - and have given them an ultimatum. Wierd, how my completely free Hotmail account seems to have no problems at all, despite that being the address that I give out all the time.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Give me the spam with chips anyday :D i get hundreds of spam emails everyday at my yahoo address :cry: usually offering me sky of the John Thomas :oops: :oops:
Same problem here, Yahoo are terrible - even though they have a so-called spam-filter :x
My Yahoo spam filter works really well. I can count the spam that has slipped through the net, on the fingers of one hand!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Give me the spam with chips anyday :D i get hundreds of spam emails everyday at my yahoo address :cry: usually offering me sky of the John Thomas :oops: :oops:
My Yahoo spam filter works really well. I can count the spam that has slipped through the net, on the fingers of one hand!

Weird Mick :? mine is bloody awful :x its always sunshine online drugs and male enlargements.............its enough to make an onion cry :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote: Same problem here, Yahoo are terrible - even though they have a so-called spam-filter :x

Weird Mick :? mine is bloody awful :x its always sunshine online drugs and male enlargements.............its enough to make an onion cry :roll:
Mine works also well. And I get about 30 to 40 spam mails a day in yahoo. Almost nothing slips.

But what are we talking about. A lot of forumposts are also spam. At least you can consider it as. spam. :D :D :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

The moderator should also ban these email adress postfixes, as they very often contain spam:
*@*.info
*@*.biz
*@*.ru
batman

Re: spam

Post by batman »

redziller wrote:Maybe users should be prevented from posting URLs for the 1st 10 posts. Unfair on new joiners but may help
Must be to use Microsoft Outlook. I use. Is very good.
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

bigmoog wrote:aint no spam* on bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum.org**

*hell, there aint no members :wink:

**that sites admin is very administrative and moderate
So that's what happened to the Seagull! :D
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I get a lot of spam on my Yahoo accounts (I have two, don't ask) but most of it is caught in the spam filter. The thing that annoys me is that occasionally an email from a mate will get caught in the filter for no apparent reason. This means I have to scan through all the spam just in case and that's about 70 items a day. My Gmail account and my account at work on the other hand are relatively spam free.