Making a story with TD titles and song names

tuftuf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Making a story with TD titles and song names

Post by tuftuf »

I remember on the old forum stories were made up by using TD titles and song names, I suppose some of you still remember and must admit gave it a try myself and found it fun to do, anyone interested in getting the ball rolling again ?
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
epsilon75

Re: Making a story with TD titles and song names

Post by epsilon75 »

tuftuf wrote:I remember on the old forum stories were made up by using TD titles and song names, I suppose some of you still remember and must admit gave it a try myself and found it fun to do, anyone interested in getting the ball rolling again ?

I will have a go after a couple of days of sobriety............Good luck :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
tuftuf wrote:I remember on the old forum stories were made up by using TD titles and song names, I suppose some of you still remember and must admit gave it a try myself and found it fun to do, anyone interested in getting the ball rolling again ?

btw how's that stack of wine going? ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Seem to remember "Tangmaster" gaves us several volumes of this. I'm no author, so I'll sit this one out!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Diminishing by the day :oops: :roll: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

i'm down to 9 beers and two bottles of wine :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: btw how's that stack of wine going? ;)

Only one sit ins worth left for you then :cry: i think you need the supermarket tomorrow :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Only one sit ins worth left for you then :cry: i think you need the supermarket tomorrow :idea:
worse thing is that I can't touch a drop now, as the railway has a zero tollerance to alcohol...and then I'm off to Scotland....lol...I think I'll make up for it :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: i'm down to 9 beers and two bottles of wine :(

worse thing is that I can't touch a drop now, as the railway has a zero tollerance to alcohol...and then I'm off to Scotland....lol...I think I'll make up for it :D

What's your job on the rail then? do you drive those damn things :?
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

no mate, Signalling and telecommunications, I'm on the S side...so signals, points and train detection...that kind stuff.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hence the 100% no alchohol policy then :shock: you certainly need all your faculties in order to deal with that side of things 8) no room for error.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Hence the 100% no alchohol policy then :shock: you certainly need all your faculties in order to deal with that side of things 8) no room for error.
It's very understandable....but 9 bottle of beer mate ;)
tuftuf

Post by tuftuf »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: worse thing is that I can't touch a drop now, as the railway has a zero tollerance to alcohol...and then I'm off to Scotland....lol...I think I'll make up for it :D

no mate, Signalling and telecommunications, I'm on the S side...so signals, points and train detection...that kind stuff.
OOPS again, railroading, beer and wine, must say am into a lot but didn't expect this ! ! !

So at 3am At The Border of the Marsh from Okefenokee Edgar still Riding the Wind after visiting Mad Sumo Yamoto must have thought : a Shogun's Prayer is just what I need before taking the The Last Train to Osaka to see the Blue Dawn. Arriving over there he saw the Electric Lion which was Without a Bad Consience and showed him the Kyoto Sunrise.

A liitle try out to get the ball rolling . . . Just popped out a few cd's to get some ideas, so who's next ? ? ?

BTW : no beer nor wine was needed ! ! !
music is part of my life, without music life would be senseless
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

I took the last EXIT to locate the BENT COLD SIDEWALK, unaware of the CYCLONE that navigated THRU METAMORPHIC ROCKS, on the way to KIEW MISSION to assess the MOJAVE PLAN
Taximan431

Story of TD song Titles

Post by Taximan431 »

As far as i remember Edgar & Johannes Had a very good MOJAVE PLAN in mind,So both decided to go to attend the CONVENTION OF THE 24 so see if their plan could be put forward. The convention had many unusual attendants....there was THIEF YANG & ELF JUNE from the midnight patrol. Two members of the GINGER GUILD (could be of irish decent).JEANNE d'Arc, Quinoa,Red Rooster where some of the names that came to mind but many others where there.

The Location was a bit SCRAP YARD but it would serve the purpose in fact this location would become a bit of a LEGEND...it was thought that DESTINATION BERLIN was the most central FLASHPOINT but a more known land mark would be ALEXANDRA SQUARE.

EDGAR & JOHANNES put their porposal forward that the Concert would be either PERGAMMON or LONDON depending on the TURN OF THE TIDES other locations where considered like POLAND , TRANSSIBERIA oh & as i recall CHEROKEE LANE was a very unusual consideration but one thing was sure it certainly wasn't going to be THE BACK OF THE BEYOND as many would need to know where to assemble.

Location decided tracklist put together across the meet room there was a SMILE ,this was going to be an evening to remember. The Concert would take place on MIDWINTERS NIGHT well @ least the climate would be more to everyones liking no CHILLY MOONS here. since it was this time the fans might even get a LONG ISLAND SUNSET. It was NIGHT FALL when the concert opened & the TWILIGHT BRIGRDE Had already been played the music was awesome & every fan was BLINDED BY THE WORLD"S DESIRE when the last ENCORE was played all the fans where LONGING FOR CASBAH.....

Just a bit of fun .....Geoff :D 8) :!: but TANGMASTER was good at his stories