Edgar and Epsilon

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edgar and Epsilon

Post by Froesesque »

Great Avatar Epsilon, how did you manage to get mr Froese in a head-grip. Whats the story behind the avatar?
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Re: Edgar and Epsilon

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:Great Avatar Epsilon, how did you manage to get mr Froese in a head-grip. Whats the story behind the avatar?

I managed to get into the side bar at the Tempodrom where Edgar and TD were after the concert,i saw Edgar just outside the door as he was hurrying off(i think maybe to do an interveiw) and asked him for a photo,he then proceeded to put his head under my arm as to be close to his picture on my Ages t/shirt...........the rest as they say is history... :D

Needless to say i was a very very happy man,ive tried for years to get a picture with EF with no success,but thanks to others i had one at the SBE 2005 and of course the Tempodrom :D .

Edgar has always been my favorite musician,just cant explain it really but obviously its a lot to do with his amazing music..............i just think the guy is Awesome,i will treasure those pictures for many years to come :) i loves them :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Froesesque

Re: Edgar and Epsilon

Post by Froesesque »

epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:Great Avatar Epsilon, how did you manage to get mr Froese in a head-grip. Whats the story behind the avatar?

I managed to get into the side bar at the Tempodrom where Edgar and TD were after the concert,i saw Edgar just outside the door as he was hurrying off(i think maybe to do an interveiw) and asked him for a photo,he then proceeded to put his head under my arm as to be close to his picture on my Ages t/shirt...........the rest as they say is history... :D

Needless to say i was a very very happy man,ive tried for years to get a picture with EF with no success,but thanks to others i had one at the SBE 2005 and of course the Tempodrom :D .

Edgar has always been my favorite musician,just cant explain it really but obviously its a lot to do with his amazing music..............i just think the guy is Awesome,i will treasure those pictures for many years to come :) i loves them :D
Good story. He seems to be a really nice chap, he's been a big influence on me too especially his solo recordings, they seem to have a personal, homemade feel to them (don't take this as insult Edgar, it's not meant to be).
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!