CD AVAILABILTY

rotwang
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rotwang »

Hobo wrote:Talking of cd availability, why hasn't anybody got a copy of Blue Dawn in stock?
I just recently ordered Blue Dawn along with Metaphor and TD Plays TD from Ricochet Dream. I got an e-mail from Vic saying he was going to mail them either Friday or Saturday (this past weekend). So I should get them later this week. E-mail him as to its availability. I've always had a speedy response from him.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:Talking of cd availability, why hasn't anybody got a copy of Blue Dawn in stock?

Could it be corrected as its now on the download page :?:
There is a delay of two weeks.

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... c9107a01d6
Thanks Jason, that message wasn't there when I looked and I was worried that it may have been corrected like Colin suggested.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

rotwang wrote:
I just recently ordered Blue Dawn along with Metaphor and TD Plays TD from Ricochet Dream. I got an e-mail from Vic saying he was going to mail them either Friday or Saturday (this past weekend). So I should get them later this week. E-mail him as to its availability. I've always had a speedy response from him.
Thanks! If I can't find a copy closer to home, I'll certainly give Vic a try.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

TD needs to delete some of this spam
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

24db wrote:TD needs to delete some of this spam
What do you mean "some"? I vote for "all."

What is with these dweebs anyway? Do they really think we come to TD web site as a means of locating Internet none? These cowards are ruining the whole experience of sharing our thoughts and opinions of one of our favorite musical groups with their criminal behavior. Kick the lot of 'em out! :evil:
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

rotwang wrote:

What is with these dweebs anyway? Do they really think we come to TD web site as a means of locating Internet none? These cowards are ruining the whole experience of sharing our thoughts and opinions of one of our favorite musical groups with their criminal behavior. Kick the lot of 'em out! :evil:
TOP MAN :wink: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

rotwang wrote:

I bet they're all ex-members of emforum ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
rotwang wrote:

TOP MAN :wink: :lol:
Very well said.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
EricDraven

Post by EricDraven »

Yeah, well whoever "they" are, they certainly learned mighty fast not to post new threads about their shite, but to instead pepper them throughout the exsisting threads. And your right, why bother, do they really think that people are that stupid as to NOT knowing how to find none for themselves :wink: And I couldn't give a rat's arse about any of these supposed "celebrities", ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Electronic music for sale at
http://www.synthnation.weebly.com
zegaking

Post by zegaking »

i find CDS very uhhelpful, i emailed the to see what TD cds they had instock, nothing, no reply.
soon send me a email when new stuff is coming.
feel like going to TD shop.

Liam
24db

Post by 24db »

zegaking wrote:i find CDS very uhhelpful, i emailed the to see what TD cds they had instock, nothing, no reply.

Liam
Things seem to be a tad quiet with CDS at the moment, in years gone by they'd always be after your money, with emails and paper catalogues being sent regularly. These days they seem to have gone for a lower profile. Perhaps times are harder and EM doesn't sell as well as it once did?
timer

Post by timer »

CDS were updating there computer system at the begining of the year, this may be why they have gone silent.
Ive used them for well over 10 years now and have always found them very good with correspondance etc.
But I now use the Eastgate shop as first ordering point for TD as I feel happier about the money going directly to TD.
zegaking

Post by zegaking »

do TD deliver to alternate delivery address???
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
zegaking wrote:i find CDS very uhhelpful, i emailed the to see what TD cds they had instock, nothing, no reply.

Liam
Things seem to be a tad quiet with CDS at the moment, in years gone by they'd always be after your money, with emails and paper catalogues being sent regularly. These days they seem to have gone for a lower profile. Perhaps times are harder and EM doesn't sell as well as it once did?
A few days ago I would have agreed with you Andy but in the last few days I've had half a dozen emails from them; not all TD related. I think it's just a quiet time of year and things are starting to pick up again. It seems to me everyone went all out for the Christmas trade and ran out of steam in the New Year.
timer

Post by timer »

zegaking wrote:do TD deliver to alternate delivery address???
Yes, when you fill otu an order there is a section 'Delivery address different from bill payer'.