My Tempodrome review

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

but now the responses that say TD arent M'ing will say they arent playing ... :) Why do TD open themselves for such ridicule now and again ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

JD wrote:but now the responses that say TD arent M'ing will say they arent playing ... :) Why do TD open themselves for such ridicule now and again ?
show me a band that love being called liars on their brand new website ;)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

JD wrote:but now the responses that say TD arent M'ing will say they arent playing ... :) Why do TD open themselves for such ridicule now and again ?
There's a slight of thruth in that, but don't mistake TD with the moderator . I guess the censorship thing was kind of made in desperation, to stop this discussion, and that's his/hers decision.
Last edited by Pertou on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Type O Negative?
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
Type O Negative?
Never heard of them ;)

Btw 'no' forums are without problems from time to time, as you know only too well mate
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

help the BM out......

this thread has kicked in a memory

a memory of an interview J M Jarre gave in either sounds, MM or NME...cant remember...but at the time around 77/78 o r mebbe 79 and it wound me up intensely (even then TD were kicked for all sorts of stoopid reasons)

in it JMJ stated that he was no fan of TD because (I paraphrase from memory) they set the sequencers running and then left the stage*......etc

any one got a scan so I can confirm with myself?

*imagine if this happened today :arrow:

big-I listen to music-moog
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:help the BM out......

a memory of an interview J M Jarre gave in either sounds, MM or NME...cant remember...but at the time around 77/78 o r mebbe 79 and it wound me up intensely (even then TD were kicked for all sorts of stoopid reasons)

in it JMJ stated that he was no fan of TD because (I paraphrase from memory) they set the sequencers running and then left the stage*......etc

er something like that, I couldn't say if it was word for word as I don't collect press cuttings about him (there's only so many photos of him looking like a synth pretty boy that I can take...just kidding lads ;)) and to be honest I'm not that interested either. However he did say in some glossy Biography I have about him, that TD et al were ok,but, you basically knew what was going to happen within a few minutes of one of their tracks starting, it just went on and on with little change..
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:

er something like that, I couldn't say if it was word for word as I don't collect press cuttings about him (there's only so many photos of him looking like a synth pretty boy that I can take...just kidding lads ;)) and to be honest I'm not that interested either. However he did say in some glossy Biography I have about him, that TD et al were ok,but, you basically knew what was going to happen within a few minutes of one of their tracks starting, it just went on and on with little change..

cheers andy

doesnt professional jealousy get you down :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

cheers andy

doesnt professional jealousy get you down :arrow:
well if you 'just' compared record sales, then I doubt whether JMJ has much to be jealous about, professional or otherwise. However I know which one I like more...kraftwerk!....just kidding ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

ahem....any way when I attend (ed) TD gigs the only thing I got was (is) stunning music played by musicians not whiny pompous pampered poseurs...

BM leaves mayfair to view the mudslingers flaming wreckage on them other forums......
ant

Post by ant »

:? Hasn't this thread wandered somewhat from the original topic???
Biggus Dickus
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

bigmoog wrote::D

ahem....any way when I attend (ed) TD gigs the only thing I got was (is) stunning music played by musicians not whiny pompous pampered poseurs...

BM leaves mayfair to view the mudslingers flaming wreckage on them other forums......
Actually, posing musicians and stunning music are not mutually exclusive....

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
bigmoog wrote::D

Actually, posing musicians and stunning music are not mutually exclusive....

Edgar seems to be saying................."Who's Farted" and Peter replies "Its not me Edgar" :shock: :oops: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.