Zeit

DSJR
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by DSJR »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Ive been fiddling around with this for weeks and making some wonderfully weird sounds :D
Wow!!! That is so much fun. Been getting some real Wakeman like sounds out of it. Got the sequencer running but not been able to get any sound out of it yet. I can se what you mean about not having a manual.
use the dropdown keyboard (top right of the control panel)
May I also suggest the KS sequences - use the little "green" windows top left to drop down a huge pre set library. They can be easily altered and tweaked. Nothing like having the real thing in front of you I'm sure, but it's huge fun and any setting/sequence you've made can be saved with the demo version, so at least you can go back for more fun later... Now, about that keyboard I need to buy...

Any idea how you can change the pitch of a sequence "on the fly", as you can on the Artura ARP2600 (select "hold" and then hit different keys)? If I hit a key it changes pitch but stops as soon as the key is released....
24db

Post by 24db »

DSJR wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Wow!!! That is so much fun. Been getting some real Wakeman like sounds out of it. Got the sequencer running but not been able to get any sound out of it yet. I can se what you mean about not having a manual.
May I also suggest the KS sequences - use the little "green" windows top left to drop down a huge pre set library. They can be easily altered and tweaked. Nothing like having the real thing in front of you I'm sure, but it's huge fun and any setting/sequence you've made can be saved with the demo version, so at least you can go back for more fun later... Now, about that keyboard I need to buy...

Any idea how you can change the pitch of a sequence "on the fly", as you can on the Artura ARP2600 (select "hold" and then hit different keys)? If I hit a key it changes pitch but stops as soon as the key is released....
Good fun, but I like my analog and digital synths more :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Btw I read earlier today that Zeit was recorded in 10 days, makes you think that the longer a musician has to mess around with his recording, then chances are he'll smooth out all the errors and character that made the original recording interesting in the first place
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I have been instructed by my retained practitioners at Law, that BM is not allowed to make any comment on the greatest record ever ma...EDIT
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I have been instructed by my retained practitioners at Law, that BM is not allowed to make any comment on the greatest record ever ma...EDIT
Zeit, without some comments from the BM, unthinkable. A bit like this site without spam ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yep, I noticed the spammers had posted this morning......(aint no spam on bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum.org......(24 members and not counting)

....if I could just say that ZEIT is one stun.....EDIT
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:yep, I noticed the spammers had posted this morning......(aint no spam on bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum.org......(24 members and not counting)

....if I could just say that ZEIT is one stun.....EDIT
Few posts either ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:x

BMs forum is now bigmoogsZEITonlyforum.myfreeforum.org

If I can just advise that IMHO, zeit is a live broadcast from the edge of the gal...EDIT
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote::x

If I can just advise that IMHO, zeit is a live broadcast from the edge of the gal...EDIT
I'll see 'if' I can get my early German review translated for you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

8) ......when you can andy.

stop press: BMs restraining order lifted (for 10 seconds...)

Zeit: with each passing day I find this record growing in stature and perfection, it isnt just the amazing music or the gatefold cover art...EDIT
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote::x

I thought Stratosfear was your Number 1 :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

TD are my number 1 :arrow:

as far as BM is BM he can no longer choose him favs.....as he found that bigging up one TD over another causes undulations on them forums

but stratosfear is a deffo big moog 10

where ZEIT is a bigmoaccepted
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote::D

TD are my number 1 :arrow:

as far as BM is BM he can no longer choose him favs.....as he found that bigging up one TD over another causes undulations on them forums

but stratosfear is a deffo big moog 10

where ZEIT is a bigmoaccepted

:? :o :D :lol: :wink: :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

DSJR wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Wow!!! That is so much fun. Been getting some real Wakeman like sounds out of it. Got the sequencer running but not been able to get any sound out of it yet. I can se what you mean about not having a manual.

Thanks guys. Got the sequencer running and it's awesome. Trying to grow a beard to be even more like Chris Franke. I am the new Sequencer King......well in my own mind anyway. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

quick, BM, no one looking, everyone's listening either to MAdCaps' flaming dooooti......or SIN (TOP CD)....thus

ZEIT : ZEIT : ZEIT: ZEIT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :arrow:

:D :idea: :!: