Inferno DVD
17%
Metaphor
17%
Tangerine Dream plays Tangerine Dream
4%

Total votes: 24

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Am I right in thinking that 17 people logged on to the forum at any one time is more than the "Rocking the Server Night" total on the old forum?
17 out of 102(ish)...more than 16 out 900 on the old site...I think that says alot about the old site ;) TD have tapped into something new with this site, let's hope they don't take their off the ball and new content fairly regularly
That's the bit I don't understand. The forum ain't that much different, mostly it's a colour scheme change.
one thing it does show you, is how many of the 900 were active forum users, ie not many. Hopefully people will be more active on this one...and join in!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Maybe not all know that the site is back yet ...Spread the word...

:arrow: :!: :D :shock: 8)

Geoff
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Hobo wrote:Hopefully, I'll be able to answer the poll question after Christmas. It's great to have the forum back.

Yuletide felicitations to all, from the Hobo household. Hope to see you at a gig in 2007!
I have to give my vote to the Tempodrom DVD (based on the fact, it's currently the only one I have!).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

I'm a bit late jumping in here (various problems and issues over the past 6 months) but it's good to see the forum back. I wish all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

I'm looking forward to some meaty discussions about TD.

And of course, the odd 'jouxson' moment which TD gives to us all :!:
always a T Dreamer
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

Now it New Year Eve Get Ready for The New Year Party. :D

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.angela-aki.com

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php
Rico

Post by Rico »

The new layout of the site is very interesting and I like it.

This forum's bit at the start, we need to make it like it was. :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

hello everyone again. Nice to see that the well known tigers are here gathered again. This site and also the forum looks swell. Great. Pity that our old messages are lost and so also our scores. But I see that some of you are building a new score again. Is the Tangmaster also from the party?
Dzsedzs

Post by Dzsedzs »

quinoa2004 wrote:Also a warmhearted "cheers" from Berlin, this is the day Edgar was hoping to get the new forum running. It does !!! Thanks !!!

It seems to be the best moment to thank all of you who joined me at the fan meeting on Sep 21st, it was a great pleasure for me.
I will have a very close look to what is going on here. More posts are planned, for the moment i wish all of you a happy christmas and a happy new year.
Chris :wink:
We thank you all the hard working you did for this gig to take place. All the arrengements, etc. You were just great. Thx Buddy :)
And was a great experince to meet all the fans from all over the world :)

Happy New Year to All :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Check out my TD site at:
www.freeweb.hu/tangerinedream
And spread the world that Tangerine Dream is a universal language.
--------------------------------------------------------
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Blimey - you were all busy while I was away! I'm still playing catch up and keep posting in the wrong places! (see my posts elsewhere re. Happy new year and good to see you all back...)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

redziller wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
redziller wrote: Yeah, well IIRC I had to down your last pint.

:arrow: :D

dont remember, but if thats thee case then thats fair enuff

BM leaves this forum for the other forum (for a few mins at least...its all real men here..... :D )

ps....its great to be a TD fan....innit?
My memories aren't entirely crystal either!
Mine neither, although I seem to remember an excuse about having to get up in the morning.

Some pics here on Photobucket of various London meet-ups:
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/mudspanker/TD/
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
gg

Post by gg »

epsilon75 wrote:
Dzsedzs wrote:Hi All, my dear Buddies !

I have arrived here too. I'm glad that the new forum is up and shine beautifully, and to be with you All my dear Friends.

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs

Welcome Dzsedzs

Great to see you here,where are the rest of the Hungarian contingent i saw in Berlin :?:
Here I am also! Nice to see you again... :) I just completed a short article of the Inferno video on the td.hu site in the recent minutes and realised in my mind in paralel that I still haven't hit a singe letter in the new forum... :)
24db

Post by 24db »

gg wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I have arrived here too. I'm glad that the new forum is up and shine beautifully, and to be with you All my dear Friends.

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs

Welcome Dzsedzs

Great to see you here,where are the rest of the Hungarian contingent i saw in Berlin :?:
Here I am also! Nice to see you again... :) I just completed a short article of the Inferno video on the td.hu site in the recent minutes and realised in my mind in paralel that I still haven't hit a singe letter in the new forum... :)
Welcome, excellent article btw, as is the the whole website.

cheers

andy
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

gg wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Hugs to everyone 8)

Dzsedzs

Welcome Dzsedzs

Nice to see you here gg and a big welcome :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Good to see you here gg. Perhaps you can persuade more of your compatriots to join. The Hungarian site is great.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
gg

Post by gg »

Thanks for your warm words. To tell the truth our group is not very strong in English but if you want to send a message to anybody I will translate it to the person in no time.