Cleveland/Brighton 86

Red Morpho
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Cleveland/Brighton 86

Post by Red Morpho »

Good Morning, I have a query and if it has been answered elsewhere in the forum then apologies.

Voices in the Net indicate that the Bootmoon Cleveland and Brighton 86 are in fact the two halves of the very same Vault 4 TDI issue, exact in both content and recording quality (extremely unusual for Bootmoon to get it right). Can anyone confirm that this is the case?

I've listened to Cleveland 86 on Bootmoon and am well impressed, its getting some hammer on my MP3 player at the moment.
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Rico

Post by Rico »

pretty much yes, I got my copy as Vault 4 - meaning the 4CDs, double albums each.

but references are of the normal BOOTMOON series too.

if the place to talk about the album as well, I was quite disappointed in the "indigo" repertoire that was offered. I understand and it happened some times for Tangerine Dream to, seemingly, perform a similar material in close years of concerts. but the Cleveland/Brighton, Cleveland almost = Brighton situation, I found it over the top.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

It's also worth noting that Cleveland and Brighton are Vault recordings, from TD's own archive, and not fan tapes from the Tangerine Tree project, like most of the rest of the Bootmoon series.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:It's also worth noting that Cleveland and Brighton are Vault recordings, from TD's own archive, and not fan tapes from the Tangerine Tree project, like most of the rest of the Bootmoon series.

Yes thats correct,i have the 4cd vault release and the sound quality is very good............unlike most of the Bummoons :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.