new downloads

Desert_Voyager
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I'm gonna have to reregister to be able to download some of these. Where abouts do I find the funtion to register?
24db

Post by 24db »

Jeanne d'Arc, Purgatorio, the Melrose years and Inferno have now been added to the download section :)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

The Melrose Years will be a very popular download as that one is rare and I heard that it has electric guitar on Marakesh, Optical Race has better percussion.... It's all in 192k, excellent.
timer

Post by timer »

Mars Mission Counter -
Having just listened to 'Elysium Basin & Marte Vallis' think these could be two new tracks as well! The Red Gate , Silent rock & Hellium County also dont sound familiar????.
Maybe these were the tracks that at the time were supposed to be on the Double CD of Mars Polaris?
Any ideas chaps?
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Mars Mission Counter -
Having just listened to 'Elysium Basin & Marte Vallis' think these could be two new tracks as well! The Red Gate , Silent rock & Hellium County also dont sound familiar????.
Maybe these were the tracks that at the time were supposed to be on the Double CD of Mars Polaris?
Any ideas chaps?
I just downloaded Silent Rock, it seems new to me, either that or the one brain cell has gone to sleep ;) Good track as well, with Korg wavesequences, weird 'static-like' sounds wizzing around in stereo, and rubbery plucked melodies.

Hmmm we should start doing a few descriptions of the unreleased stuff, as you can't really tell how it develops from the few seconds on the preview
timer

Post by timer »

Think A new topic should be created for people who have identified new stuff on these downloads to let others know.
I would have dismissed them all as 'colections from other cds otherwise!.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Think A new topic should be created for people who have identified new stuff on these downloads to let others know.
I would have dismissed them all as 'colections from other cds otherwise!.
who's gonna do the honours then? :)
timer

Post by timer »

Me - already started!
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Me - already started!
good man!
24db

Post by 24db »

zzzzzzzzz
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:? :? :? :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

News from TD

Please note that you can download most of the TD Eastgate front/back covers right now FOR FREE. Just print and cut -
it will fit into your jewelcase. The cover downloads will be continously updated.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:The Melrose Years will be a very popular download as that one is rare and I heard that it has electric guitar on Marakesh, Optical Race has better percussion.... It's all in 192k, excellent.

Good 3CD set this re-recorded with added extra sounds :wink: Ive got number 38 of 300 signed :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:News from TD

Please note that you can download most of the TD Eastgate front/back covers right now FOR FREE. Just print and cut -
it will fit into your jewelcase. The cover downloads will be continously updated.

Well thank you very much............rather decent of you that :D :wink:
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

The possibility to download the cover artwork is a fantastic idea. I'm one of those listeners who prefer music on a conventional CD and CDs must have a proper cover in my opinion.

Well, if I don't pay attention I will be poor very soon. :P This week I bought and downloaded almost the whole Edgar Froese solo collection: Aqua, Epsilon In Malaysian Pale, Macula Transfer, Ages, Stuntman and the complete Ambient Highway set. All tracks are now burnt onto CDs and I will listen to them all as time allows. This will be a very special weekend! :D

Except for Dalinetopia, Orange Light Years and the original Pinnacles (I once got second hand) I didn't have any of Edgar's solo records. A big thank you to Edgar Froese and anyone at Eastgate for this marvellous download opportunity! :D