Angela Aki

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:There Still More Coming. :wink:

This is Love :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Last Mouth I Just Receive & Bought the DVD Package of Angela Aki - My Key 2006 in Budokan First Press I Watch it. :D
A lot of fan Like it this a Bestseller it was filmed in December 26 2006 last year.
She Play all 14 songs from greatest hits this years Accepted from queens are We are the champions & We well rock you.
However this live is Great concert I saving it for last I Love it. 8)

Live DVD release from Angela Aki includes footage from her December 26, 2006 performance at the Budokan.
All piano and vocals, all live. Also includes behind-the-scenes footage as bonus video!

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

looks good.......maybe Angela and TD could collaborate :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Two successes

Everyone and the message whose Sawayama are warm thank you from heart! One one making read, it received, the chest became cold. Furthermore cute word, and everyone himself current circumstance of the celebration, past occurrence, speaking insecurity and the expectation which are held very gently, it was delightful, is. Everyone the air which has been connected does through BBS. Always it has received power!

Some days ago the NHK documentary was broadcast. Nearly 3 months doing close adhesion collection of data, it received and to real designated the road to the martial arts mansion as program. Furthermore how luxuriously with narration of the Shiina apple!! Everyone who writes thought, thank you! Because also re-broadcast it is, don't you think? please check by all means!

Tokyo cherry tree bloomed and, the air which the corner real spring it waits immediately first the stripe shank.

Don't you think? it is season of the separation from now on, is season of the encounter simultaneously. And many people taking an examination, waiting for passing announcement, is not to reach, already to hear and to reach, probably will be?

When me 3rd being high schools grade, 2 universities of Washington DC were received. In the Ichishi gazing/hoping university as something you wanted to enter, pouring all powers, it persevered and increased. Until passing announcement is heard, it probably is to send every day when how [sowasowa] it does? And day of destiny. The envelope one being sent by the house, it was the extent which the instant which takes that in the hand, the high sounding of the heart hears with the ear and comes off. Slowly opening in, it put out to the mouth unintentionally. “It was after all useless. . .”It cannot designate the shock of that time yet as word. The miserable kind of thinking which all stop wanting to deny by your. So is. It is to fall beautifully. The notification that reached, it passed to second desire after that several days, but it was not completely delightful. Even then, it decided that you enter into that school.

Several months passed, new life at the university started more and more, but there is no with something and it was dragging the feeling which was not inserted in Ichishi gazing/hoping. So, as time passes gradually, when the new roommates it becomes chummy, is accustomed to school life, even this school being second desire it reached the point where you forget. It determined that and in this school we would like to become the Singer song lighter/writer. When keeping walking profession, it must encounter it encountered with the people. When it has entered into Ichishi gazing/hoping, until it becomes the Singer song lighter/writer, perhaps furthermore distant distance is traced. (Above this as for the distant road the imagination you do not want, but! Laughing) well, not to be wrong, it is certain not to have become current I.

Therefore, the person who passes in taking an examination and the person who fails, I think that both “success” is! Of course, in me of that time it was the word which cannot be said but. Once upon a time, this road was chosen, you think that/the day when the true meaning of tracing understands comes. How you denying by your, oppose to the destiny saying, the kana which is thing? Laughing. To everyone who in any case, keeps going on a journey. Slow, don't you think? please enjoy “now”!! Because happiness has lain hidden in the unexpected unexpected place!

The photograph is pattern of the satellite with the thing and the recent radio which M [sute] end later of 3/9 are taken at the back stage. With the dance beach it is program favorite of [shiyuu] and the satellite in Nagoya of the other day with program and Yoyogi of [batsuki]! Message and the support which are written the glass crossing over are something which does not have the replacement. You being able to support, to only Sawayama it is happy. . . Tear.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Laserdisc Dream

The tastiest one!

Everyone, nationwide tour started more and more! The people coming to the Sendai and the Aomori performance first two, thank you! Then it is only lively, “all-inclusive formation” everyone and you are glad that together it was built up. Sawayama singing, Sawayama talking, (you talk too much? Laughing), Sawayama laughing, and, you think that you could pass the thick kind of time which becomes unable hold down the feeling which surges at the time together happily. The power which it receives from everyone is enormous, it is! It was the [ri] which rear of rear to applause and singing echoes in the chest and sows! (Laughing) and the present of everyone and Sawayama and the letter thank you. One it makes one important. Making, those which it receives and those which you selected important, feeling of everyone is transmitted truly directly. Thank you always always! (Tear)

In Sendai the cow tongue, then in Aomori eating [hotate], skill it did the taste of local end! So as for being tastiest after all only local end (everyone of course getting together from the distance!)It is love! It became true all the way to heart.

It can rise me so much in a simple way, piano repelling talking, with you did not think. Therefore, is appreciation only individually. Thank you!!

Niigata, Ishikawa, it continues with Hokkaido still from now on, but it enjoys that we can meet to everyone! And, this time, don't you think? the people whom we cannot meet, in addition it will meet propriety somewhere! It waits for that time from heart!

The photograph, the shot of Honma who keeps building up live production together and, me who have acted playfully in [riha] and, is something in the Sendai live!

More Coming right up. :D

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I think we've probably had enough now...

Thanks alot!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I think we've probably had enough now...

Thanks alot!
:lol: :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Looks a bit like a Japanese Nana Mouskouri to me. :shock:

Regarding Natalie i wish i could be reincarnated as a saxaphone or flute
:shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hey, meanies :wink:

peter, go to my forum, I have opened a new forum just for Angela Aki :arrow: :D
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I think we've probably had enough now...

Thanks alot!
OOhhhh! Spoil sport! I don't mind looking :wink: :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Laserdisc Dream

I Receive Mail today of Angela Aki Single “Kodoku no Kakera”.:D
I’m Listening to her Music Right Now. :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Laserdisc Dream

Go see What I Post it for Angela Aki Forum.

http://bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum. ... 0.php#3850

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Go see What I Post it for Angela Aki Forum.

http://bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum. ... 0.php#3850

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Laserdisc Dream

I Post some thing at Big Moog Forum Please Click on link for more Detail See you There. :wink: :arrow:

http://bigmoogsteedeeforum.myfreeforum. ... highlight=

That why The Main Reason I Have too Postponed the DM 2.1
I’m Very Happy Looking forward for her 3rd Single. :D :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM VIGILS ANgela AKI's new single :D